Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another F***ing ding, seriously... C'mon!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2010, 08:22 PM
09cs
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Dreamtheory
I really wish Ford would start producing the stuff James Bond had (the ones Pierce Brosnan) If anyone one touched the car it would electrocute them, if anyone banged the car or tried to break in fire would burn their shins off muah hahaha

LMFAO @ 2nd post, a squirrel owned your car lolol that is definitely the funnest image that came to my mind all week
Or flamethrowers under neither the car.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:45 PM
pdonket
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 157dB
Referring to your family pet as 'it' says it all.
And killing your son over a mistake with a dog and a mode of transportation?
If your son was so irresponsible, why did you leave him to 'hold down the fort'?
Seems like it is somewhat your fault as well...
I feel that your role here at MF is to be a troll as often as possible
Old 09-25-2010, 10:28 PM
vixr
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by pdonket
I feel that your role here at MF is to be a troll as often as possible
There seems to be quite a bit of this here...I see the same people with high post counts consistently acting superior and condescending... it is what it is. At least there are some very smart folks here who consistently offer advice and are very pleasant.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:46 PM
m0nkeydump
2nd Gear Member

It's kind of like this:

The answers are upside down, in case any of you needs help with answering.. since most of you probably won't get E right.

Unfortunately, with overpopulation and all, chances are that there will be a retard somewhere out there that will select #4 in all of the above scenarios. I'd hate to be the guy already at #4 in D, though..
Old 09-25-2010, 10:51 PM
soon2bu
2nd Gear Member

I feel as if I have one of the more unique stories to the first ding on my car, which happened just a few weeks ago.

So, my cousin wanted to see my car. I have 15% tint, and it was 11pm. I turn the car off, proceed to open my door, and hear a person screaming, and metal hit the ground.

Well, it was a guy riding his bicycle inches from my car, of course I didn't see him, so I open the door as everyone does when exiting a vehicle, and he literally goes flying off of the bike. His chained came loose, his seat was turned the opposite way, he lost his wallet, it was a nightmare. His handlebars left a pretty big dent right above my door handle, as well as a couple scratches in the paint. The chances of this happening have to be astronomically low.

Although, I must say, the most amusing part was when I asked if he was OK, and he responded with "I'm Canadian!" o_0
Old 09-26-2010, 10:48 AM
pascal
S197 Section Modder-ator

Originally Posted by m0nkeydump

It's kind of like this:

The answers are upside down, in case any of you needs help with answering.. since most of you probably won't get E right.

Unfortunately, with overpopulation and all, chances are that there will be a retard somewhere out there that will select #4 in all of the above scenarios. I'd hate to be the guy already at #4 in D, though..
Irrelevant!!!!
Unless you got a small one, use any vacant one you damn please.

You'll get everyone pissed at the urinals... Oh, the irony.
Old 09-26-2010, 12:45 PM
SVTeeshirt
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by 2005Redfire6
I have no lie about 15 dings in my passenger side quarter panel, I think somebody intentionally did them all because they just showed up randomnly. I have about 20 in total, some aren't noticeable unless you look at them at an angle.
I just recently had my car painted, before this, EXACTLY the same. My passenger quarter panel was FCKED with dents and silver scratches everywhere. Guess who drives a silver car.... my brothers girlfriend. She ALWAYS parked next to me and cleaned her car quite often leaving all 4 doors open. Now i see how its possible that she hit it once and thats an accident, thats fine. However, HOW THE HELL do you door ding my quarter panel over 12 times? This was all over the course of 6 months maybe a little longer.... fcking riduclous. Hopefully next spring we can build a garage... i even told my dad i'd split the cost with him if i could work on/ park my car there even though i won't be living at home to much longer. I do park far far away from where she usually parks now, and after i went a little irate over it one day she doesn't park anywhere near me anymore, esp after i got the car re-sprayed.