Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered, Arrived, I changed my mind.

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2012, 09:28 PM
Tom V
2nd Gear Member

Im confused..... After all of that **** in your other thread you don't want the car? I told you that they were there and legit. You yourself said that they had the best customer service in the area.

I believe the others are right. I don't believe that you are on the hook for it.
Old 07-14-2012, 11:50 PM
05xrunner
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by DSargent09
Very strange switch you made there... At least its all wheel drive..
thought was a good move have a fun car that can fit 2 car seats in back easily if needed..Well needless to say this car will not be in my possession to much longer and will be picking up another GT in coming months. First and Last Subaru they are CRAP
Old 07-15-2012, 03:03 AM
angryBits
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by 05xrunner
you are not obligated for anything. I ordered a STi when I was trading my 10 GT in and I put a 300deposit on it. I ended up not wanting it and just went with a WRX at another dealer. I got my deposit back from the other dealer and went on my way. Now was it a smart choice trading my 10GT for this POS subaru..NO it wasnt..but thats another thing all together LOL
I went the other direction. I had a 2010 STI and went to a 2011 GT.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:47 AM
Mazen

Originally Posted by Tom V
Im confused..... After all of that **** in your other thread you don't want the car? I told you that they were there and legit. You yourself said that they had the best customer service in the area.

I believe the others are right. I don't believe that you are on the hook for it.
hey hey now, you are being a bit (or allot) unfair to me, i LOVE the car, what happened was, i found another dealer that would order the car without a deposit, after i ordered the car (like one day after) i was told that since im from Syria, and its " a Black Listed Country" i may not get allot of money transferred to my account, others have said that worst thing that could happen is someone asks you how will you spend them, anyways, i thought i rather be safe than sorry, i asked the dealer to cancel the order for ^ reason, i mean what if my money wasn't transferred?

so yeah that's what happened, i thought i rather wait 4 more weeks, than order the car, and then something goes wrong with the transfer.

aaand yeah, that sums it up.
Old 07-18-2012, 10:57 AM
Tom V
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mazen
hey hey now, you are being a bit (or allot) unfair to me, i LOVE the car, what happened was, i found another dealer that would order the car without a deposit, after i ordered the car (like one day after) i was told that since im from Syria, and its " a Black Listed Country" i may not get allot of money transferred to my account, others have said that worst thing that could happen is someone asks you how will you spend them, anyways, i thought i rather be safe than sorry, i asked the dealer to cancel the order for ^ reason, i mean what if my money wasn't transferred?

so yeah that's what happened, i thought i rather wait 4 more weeks, than order the car, and then something goes wrong with the transfer.

aaand yeah, that sums it up.
It's all good. It's all between you and them. I'm the one that suggested you don't do the wire transfer.
When you do get in town and get your car look me up. I have a few cool places (cruise nights and car shows) you may like to try.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:14 AM
Mazen

Sure thing man, would be awesome.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:33 PM
GTjoe49
2nd Gear Member

One man's ceiling is another man's floor...

I scooped up my '10 because it was an abandoned order that sat on the lot. It was pretty loaded; $37K+. I grabbed it for $29K, so maybe you did someone a favor!