4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Err... Still waiting

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2006, 12:10 AM
meebix
4th Gear Member

Default Err... Still waiting

To put my exhaust on my freakin car! Its been a long time coming and I know it will be worth it, but I hate all the waiting, it just drags things on and on and on...

I have had everything for about a week now, and I just found out, the last part I am waiting for (BBK MILs) BBK "Forgot" to send with my headers. LOL! NICE! Forgot to send em eh... Well Im going end of this week to setup my install for next weekend, and the MILs should be here well before then. So by mid-march at this point I will FINALLY have my full setup on, and ROCK the streets.

Im just really bored and I just want to hear my exhaust setup. Its going to be so nasty, and its all I can think about at this point!
The SLP Tips are SOOO nice! I opened the box and almost fell down. And those LM1 are hollow as HELL, no wonder they produce such a loud sound. I looked down the barrel and I was like, "YUP, there hollow alright."

I just can't wait. Freaking BBK needs to get me those MILs overnight for their "mistake"

Sound clips coming soon...
Old 03-09-2006, 12:18 AM
four-sixer
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Err... Still waiting

haha, i know what you mean man. I'm still waiting for my stang to get insurance [&:]

Every once in a while (like daily haha) I gotta start her up
Old 03-09-2006, 12:20 AM
meebix
4th Gear Member

^^ Heh yea. I am 18 now, but I got my car about 4 months before I turned 17 and could actually drive it on my own. I had to STARE at it for 4 months before I could get her on the road. I would just pull her in and out of the driveway daily LOL
Old 03-09-2006, 01:04 AM
dvs_03gt
4th Gear Member

my car is so fkn loud already, with my x, idk if i should get the lm1s or 2s. let me know with a PM meebix how yours end up comin out..?
Old 03-09-2006, 01:08 AM
meebix
4th Gear Member

Yea no problem will do. Another guy to add to the PM list!

Lets just hope this "mishap" with the MILs is the last roadblock I incur along the way to the finish now, and I will be able to let you know next weekend!

I already know its going to be LOUD as freaking HELL, which is fine with me.. I just want it to sound really good too, which I think it will.

Ill let ya know.

LOL - PS.. I always have these weird ideas that just after the guy finishes the install for me, Im going to turn the car on, rev it up and get pulled over before I even leave the shop, heh! Don't ask, its just my crazy mind, yet in my town, very possible.