4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

cage prices....

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 12:54 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

Default RE: cage prices....

ORIGINAL: racer02GTstang

hmm... does anyone have pics of the 6 point.. i wonder if it will get in the way much?
Go to Maximum Motorsports' website and I will take pics of mine once it's in. And are you ready for this??????? We are gonna paint it "ZEX Passion Purple".
Old 08-25-2006, 01:01 AM
racer02GTstang
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: code3GT

hmm... does anyone have pics of the 6 point.. i wonder if it will get in the way much?
Go to Maximum Motorsports' website and I will take pics of mine once it's in. And are you ready for this??????? We are gonna paint it "ZEX Passion Purple".

yea, im ready to buy... i just have to find one that will suit me. i found a pic of the 6 point in a foxbody and it looks like it will be like hell to climb over... i think i may go with the 4 point for now or have a custom job of the two bars coming forward being much lower....
Old 08-25-2006, 01:02 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

yea, im ready to buy... i just have to find one that will suit me. i found a pic of the 6 point in a foxbody and it looks like it will be like hell to climb over... i think i may go with the 4 point for now or have a custom job of the two bars coming forward being much lower....
The 6 point has swing out side bars.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:03 AM
racer02GTstang
5th Gear Member

oh.... how do they swing out? ive never seen that setup before of the swing outs...
Old 08-25-2006, 01:05 AM
code3GT
Mustang Nazi

oh.... how do they swing out? ive never seen that setup before of the swing outs...
The bar on the side disconnects on the front and swings out, so you don't have to climb over.