4.6L (1996-2004 Modular) Mustang Technical discussions on 1996-2004 4.6 Liter Modular Motors (2V and 4V) within.

Stay away from Superior Radiator of MI. Ebay name DISSRAD

Old 11-16-2006, 12:17 AM
SteveSkal
2nd Gear Member

Default Stay away from Superior Radiator of MI. Ebay name DISSRAD

I gotta tell you guys about the experience with this sorry excuse for a company. I bought an aluminum radiator for my 5.0, I won this auction on 10/20/06 and paid for my item
immediately. After 10 days no contact from seller and no item received yet, so I sent seller an email on 10/30/06 just asking if item shipped and if so if he had a tracking #, this mail was ignored, I sent a follow-up email on 11/01/06 and still no reply so I requested seller's contact info from E-bay and called him directly, he said he shipped item and he had
to call UPS to see what was going on and he'd call me back in 15 or 20 minutes (gave him my cell #)..5 hours later still no call so I called back and he lied and said he had called me and left a message (my phone never rang, no missed calls, no messages). He said the zip code was screwed upon the package and UPS was holding it and that he straightened it out and I'd have it by Wednesday...this apprarently was a lie too since Wed came and no package then Thurs or Fri I get an automated email from him saying my item has shipped! So I finally received package 11/13/06, 3 1/2 weeks after I won the auction so I leave him negative feedback which he deserved and stated all factual data in the feedback....seller then leaves ME negative feedback saying "Watch out for this one!!". He was just mad he got negative feedback (which he deserved) and now is trying to ruin my reputation in retaliation! Now is this a way to run a company??? With a person that will lie to you and ignore your requests for infomation I really question how good the radiator is too!! If you lack that much integrity, honesty, and maturity...what kind of product do you think he makes??? Stay far away from Superior Radiator, 195 Grand Ave, Mount Clemens MI 48043 phone # 586-463-8722 E-bay name is DISSRAD and real name Werner Thurman

Buy a raidiator from someone that demonstrates professionalism and integrity

Old 11-16-2006, 12:21 AM
02MustangV6DD
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Stay away from Superior Radiator of MI. Ebay name DISSRAD

My uncles company does alot of buisness with them and are a trusted name up here. Just because this happened to you doesnt mean they treat everyone like this. I agree that that was totaly wrong of them though. Did you put the radiator in yet?
Old 11-16-2006, 12:32 AM
SteveSkal
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Stay away from Superior Radiator of MI. Ebay name DISSRAD

I haven't had time to put it in yet, during the week is hectic with work. It's gonna have to wait until the weekend.

My biggest beef with this guy is how he handled it. In 6 years on Ebay I've left TWO negative feedbacks for people, and I've had several bad experiences but in the majority of cases the person at least made an EFFORT, this clown made zero effort, I'd normally just leave no feedback at all and move on but by this guy outright lying to me was something I needed to warn others about.