4.6L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 4.6L (Modular) Mustangs built from 1996 to 2004.

I'm about to kill somebody...

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 02:21 AM
HateWhatOwnsYou
2nd Gear Member

cancel the credit card payment

"was that english?"
no, thats stupidity
Old 04-01-2009, 11:48 AM
Brute03
5th Gear Member

I called those guys at Stage3 some time back for a little info on the Roush fascia, the guy i spoke to was a complete ***** and acted like he didn't want to help me. needless to say, i didn't buy from them...
Old 04-01-2009, 12:55 PM
DarkShadow04
3rd Gear Member

i ordered my roush stage 3 front from them and had no problems =] but about the rims, i would call and tell them you got the wrong size and say u want the right one. a friend of mine was in the same situation at tirerack and they not only sent him the new rims free of charge but let him keep the set that were the wrong size for the inconvinience. so he ended up with 8 rims and tires for the price of 4, is that a deal or what? wish it happened to me, lol...
Old 04-01-2009, 01:06 PM
mstang2k6
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Tha187Rookie
i ordered my roush stage 3 front from them and had no problems =] but about the rims, i would call and tell them you got the wrong size and say u want the right one. a friend of mine was in the same situation at tirerack and they not only sent him the new rims free of charge but let him keep the set that were the wrong size for the inconvinience. so he ended up with 8 rims and tires for the price of 4, is that a deal or what? wish it happened to me, lol...
i did tell him that, his response was..."look i can go through the hassle of taking the wheels back and refund your money but i'll be right in the end" (when he says right, he ment that there's no such thing as 10.5 wheels). At that point I had heard enough, this guy was being a complete dick. So I wish the conclusion of this was that i would be getting 4 extra rims like your friend, but instead i'm left with the wrong sized wheels.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:15 PM
tmcc02gt
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by mstang2k6
i did tell him that, his response was..."look i can go through the hassle of taking the wheels back and refund your money but i'll be right in the end" (when he says right, he ment that there's no such thing as 10.5 wheels). At that point I had heard enough, this guy was being a complete dick. So I wish the conclusion of this was that i would be getting 4 extra rims like your friend, but instead i'm left with the wrong sized wheels.
you would think that the way the economy is right now they'd be trying to make you happy any which way possible, instead of treating you like a moron. Its just like RPM outlet, horrible customer service/communication skills.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:48 PM
maxpain
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Tha187Rookie
+1....I posted here about them.....the best place to buy your whel tire combo....ask for Fred there,he's the only one that know what he's talking about....if he tells you that they'll fit,that means that they'll fit.the have like 5-6 big aaas warehouses all around the country,They have everything they sell in stock...comes usually in 3-4 buisenes days...to anywhere...great cut.service......stay away from wheelfire.com and wheelsnext.com they are the same company and they don't stock any of their wheels..and when you make an order they wont call you and let you kno that it's a backordered product you'll just keep waiting!
Old 04-01-2009, 04:18 PM
mrsinister2424
3rd Gear Member

What a tool. If they advertised selling a 10.5" wheel, then you should have got a 10.5" wheel. It doesn't matter how far off the measurement is. They showed something on the site, and didn't send you what YOU ordered. If I order a tire that is 315, and they send me a 305, and tell me some bs like "Oh, its a better tire, oh its only .5" difference, I'd throw it back to them, and say "If I wanted a ****ing 305, then I would have ****ing ordered one!". The fact that they didn't give you what you ordered is complete bs. Doesn't matter how close, or far off it is.

Its the freaking principle. False advertising is what it sounds like. They better change their info before more people order in hopes of 10.5".

Also, you asked about the BBK shorties.... PITA to install, very small gains up top. Sounds a little deeper and louder. Was a decent compromise. Although, now I've got a leak in the passenger side gasket..... So now I have to fix that...
Old 04-01-2009, 06:47 PM
StockD15b
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mstang2k6
id do that then just to spite him. take your buisness to someone whos gonna give a crap if THEY fukd up.! just my .02