5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

One DUMBASS mechanic!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2006, 11:42 AM
FoxRod
4th Gear Member

Default RE: One DUMBASS mechanic!

ORIGINAL: 8Ballz

Well, i took my car to this so called stang shop to have my cluthc installed and a new oil pan gasket installed (hence, an engine removal), and i recieved it a couple days ago. I payed alot to get it done, thinking the work will be some quality stuff. Turns out the mechanic here is just as bas as every other one in saudi arabia.
Anyway i recieved the car and the first thing i noticed was that the door doesnt close anymore (wtf does the door have to do with an engine removal???) and the lock is broken!!! I did NOT know how that happened, and ofcourse the mechanic said that I gave it to him like that. My ***.

Anyway, the second thing i noticed is that when i started the car up, the starter made this HUGE ugly, scary metal clanking and jarring noise. I asked him WTF is that!?!?! he said thats how it was when he got it. I was about to rape him at this point.

Then, the check engine light came on. I was like CRAP!!! What the hell did this guy do to the car man???!?!?!?

I dont get it (and BTW, there are no consumer protection organizations here in the kindgom of dumbasses), so im screwed.

But i wanted to know what that starter noise is! He had the flywheel resurfaced, but i dont know whats making the noise. Can someone please help??

And oh, how long should i drive the clutch easily to break it in (its basically a high end stock clutch)?

Are you in Saudi Arabia? Man that does suck. I wish you the best of luck on that. For the check engine light just check all the connections like the MAF. I did that once accidentally.

And you never know. He might like you raping him. [:'(]
Old 03-11-2006, 11:57 AM
1992_5.0

ORIGINAL: FoxRod

ORIGINAL: 8Ballz

Well, i took my car to this so called stang shop to have my cluthc installed and a new oil pan gasket installed (hence, an engine removal), and i recieved it a couple days ago. I payed alot to get it done, thinking the work will be some quality stuff. Turns out the mechanic here is just as bas as every other one in saudi arabia.
Anyway i recieved the car and the first thing i noticed was that the door doesnt close anymore (wtf does the door have to do with an engine removal???) and the lock is broken!!! I did NOT know how that happened, and ofcourse the mechanic said that I gave it to him like that. My ***.

Anyway, the second thing i noticed is that when i started the car up, the starter made this HUGE ugly, scary metal clanking and jarring noise. I asked him WTF is that!?!?! he said thats how it was when he got it. I was about to rape him at this point.

Then, the check engine light came on. I was like CRAP!!! What the hell did this guy do to the car man???!?!?!?

I dont get it (and BTW, there are no consumer protection organizations here in the kindgom of dumbasses), so im screwed.

But i wanted to know what that starter noise is! He had the flywheel resurfaced, but i dont know whats making the noise. Can someone please help??

And oh, how long should i drive the clutch easily to break it in (its basically a high end stock clutch)?

Are you in Saudi Arabia? Man that does suck. I wish you the best of luck on that. For the check engine light just check all the connections like the MAF. I did that once accidentally.

And you never know. He might like you raping him. [:'(]

wow..thatd be nasty...sorry you got screwed over man...i would seriously look into a lawyer
Old 03-11-2006, 02:57 PM
89chatofive0
2nd Gear Member

How did you get the stang in Saudi?
Old 03-12-2006, 07:53 AM
8Ballz
1st Gear Member

Theres a LOT of mustangs here. And a lot who tune them. I dont get it though, why the hell did he mess up on mine??!?!!

Anyway, you mean he lifted the car from that metal piece right under the door?? He cant be THAT dumb, he works on stangs all day! I was thinking he dropped the car while the door was open... i dont know.

Ya, and there are ALOT more homos here than the US, lol. I hate it here, but what the hell.

Well, i took the car back, and he refused to touch the car, so i took it to a electrician and fixed it up for an extra 50 bucks. But i still got the check engine light problem, and the MAF is hooked up alright. Guess i gotta get an engine code.

So any suggestions on clutch break in???

Old 03-12-2006, 10:43 AM
MattyHopper

don't worry about breaking in your clutch...when i first got my RAM clutch i went sraight to the drags...but after that i did have to adjust it but that only to 30 seonds....but i would get my car starting right before i started driving it hard...oh and the lawyer idea is a good one.