5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

LS2 into a FoxBody

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 03:57 PM
SStompU
1st Gear Member

Default RE: LS2 into a FoxBody

ORIGINAL: nmerrill

ORIGINAL: SStompU

Its nice to have that blind "brand loyalty". Yea...stay away from GM...Especially those crap LS1s....much better to buy every bolt on in the catalog and barely edge out a stock one. Ford interiors are way nice...I love the way you sit up high like you are in adumptruck in mustangs. And to Mr. "I've worked on 2007 ZO6s"...Yeeeeaa....Im sure you have done extensive work to those. I come on this site just for the humor of watching youguys rationalizeyour supercharger, or 150 shot of spray vs an all MOTOR LS1, and act like they are doing something.....Oh wait....I forgot. Its all more impressive since you did it with a 4.6.....If you think like that, go buy a Honda. You guys kill me. How about you all bash me back and tell me how much RWHP you are making ON MOTOR! Lets hear it! [sm=icon_rofl.gif] Oh, and in case you are wondering, I have owned plenty of both...so its not one sided for me.
Who are you reffering to? And we all know that only REAL cars are all motor.... what a joke. I guess top fuel dragsters are weak because they have to rely on boost to get it done, and all the LS guys who are now turning to boost are jokes *** well. Give me a break. Bring your ALL MOTOR SS down here and ill show you what a puny 17 year old 302 can do
I notice I havent seen any "all motor" numbers posted yet. So how goodwould that puny 17 year old 302 run on just a cam and exhaust?... 350RWHP easy Im sure right??...

I also never said there was anything wrong with boost! I had an 00 Lightning and loved it. But I have never tried to claim FI vs NA is a fair game. Seems that ANY Mustang guy is "yea but...with a supercharger"..."yea but, with a turbo"..."Yea but, with some nitrous".... Tired of hearing the crying....I guess your all just tired of bringing knives to gun fights.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:42 PM
90LX2.3
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SStompU

Its nice to have that blind "brand loyalty". Yea...stay away from GM...Especially those crap LS1s....much better to buy every bolt on in the catalog and barely edge out a stock one. Ford interiors are way nice...I love the way you sit up high like you are in adumptruck in mustangs. And to Mr. "I've worked on 2007 ZO6s"...Yeeeeaa....Im sure you have done extensive work to those. I come on this site just for the humor of watching youguys rationalizeyour supercharger, or 150 shot of spray vs an all MOTOR LS1, and act like they are doing something.....Oh wait....I forgot. Its all more impressive since you did it with a 4.6.....If you think like that, go buy a Honda. You guys kill me. How about you all bash me back and tell me how much RWHP you are making ON MOTOR! Lets hear it! [sm=icon_rofl.gif] Oh, and in case you are wondering, I have owned plenty of both...so its not one sided for me.
reason i picked a mustang over a camaro Yeah, sitting a few inches off the ground sounds like fun, but when your trying to park all you see is hood....

same with my dads 75 vette, looks cool, goes fast, but not that comfy to drive >.<
Old 02-15-2008, 05:02 PM
WhiteWindsor
5th Gear Member

I'm staying out of the pissin match but i will post that i have 365 rwhp with springs taking a dump at 5950 rpm's. The right springs will push it over 400 as the cam is a custom grind to make power to 6800 rpm. The cam is a nitrous cam, i dont have a plate right now. These #'s are all on motor that can be driven anywhere. Granted at this time and for the last few years i have been a fan of FORD. I'm a cross-over. I used to be nothing but gm. My last was a 70 NOVA with a 383. Roddin is Roddin guys. I may convert to something else one day. I just have an appreciation for muscle. I want say any particular american brand sux. I like some of them all. I will probably never be into imports but i do have an appreciation for the guy's that do as long as they are not whining and acting like youngins'.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:57 PM
SStompU
1st Gear Member

LOL...Yea I'll give you that on nothing but hood.....in fact you dont even see the hood hardly. really you dont see ****!

Im with the guy above. I like some of all the makes. I love my F-Body but would love to still have that Lightning parked next to it also!