5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

stang is messed up over crooked cops

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2008, 11:16 PM
raven_ghostwolf
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: stang is messed up over crooked cops

ORIGINAL: StangsR1

it was only a lil cracked i dont kno why it did nothing to the back of the bumper i guess it just gave in
I can see this part of his story being very true. I got rear ended in my 80 Capri I was at a dead stop and the lady behind me hit me hard enough to push the car forward 10 feet. I suffered severe whiplash, there was very little visual damage to my car just some scuffing of the bumper cover. The bumper it self under the cover was banged up good and the "low impact" bumper shocks showed they had been pushed all the way in and one did not push back out. So the pictures so far fit his story.

Kid if it was me at that age and my parents I would have a major law suit going right now. Also IF you do have a lawyer right now, I'm sure he would have advised you to keep your mouth shut about the case once you talked to him, and let him deal with the details. Also I would suspect that any media/news coverage he would want to be present so you don't say anything stupid to disrupt the case.

If this is all true I hope you get them good if this is all BS then ................ *shakes head*
Old 04-30-2008, 11:39 PM
crusin92red5.0
3rd Gear Member

Man the hit u while you were backing up. sounds like your tranny is messed up now, if you know what i mean. i wouldn't settle for nothing less than 20,000 [sm=bling.gif]
plus the damage to the car. they wrecked your car, beat you up and put you in jail. i just wish that would happen to me, my mods to my car would have an endless list.
Old 05-01-2008, 01:04 AM
Hamutoff
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: crusin92red5.0
...i just wish that would happen to me...
aaaaaw man how can you even say that even if as a joke, dang[&o] no way
Old 05-01-2008, 07:37 AM
302army187
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Hamutoff

ORIGINAL: crusin92red5.0
...i just wish that would happen to me...
aaaaaw man how can you even say that even if as a joke, dang[&o] no way
+1!!!!

sueing the crap out of someone and getting money is kinda cool i guess, if they desirve it, but seeing my car SMASHED for mths and mths while waiting for the hole process to be over..... f-that
Old 05-01-2008, 08:46 AM
Mustangkiler
5th Gear Member

I dont really see how him making a mistake while trying to take down someone who is only bringing down the community makes him crooked. Anyway just bring it up at the city hall and they will take care of it, the last thing any city wants is legal trouble.
Old 05-01-2008, 08:58 AM
FivePointOhh
in limbo

I've had my house raided mistakingly before by DEA agents.

"DEA, NOKNOCK SEARCH WARRENT!! -CRASH BOOM SIUBHVAIURGFERUUIEBGRUI" and next thing you know you're facedown in handcuffs

The ripped up our house, cut holes in our furnishings, broke a bunch of venting in the house, flipped mattreses over. just fukked up our house andi live at 327 32nd st. and the house they were supposed to his was 372 37th street. its like come on guys get your stuff together, use map quest for cryin out loud. but yea we lawyered up and got a decent settlement to replace our things.
Old 05-01-2008, 09:23 AM
Ryan5.0
2nd Gear Member

Sounds too fishy. Why are you not responding about how your parents are handling this?
Old 05-01-2008, 10:36 AM
StangsR1
2nd Gear Member

my parents our handling it they called abc news the news jurnal about evry person u can call im just watin till next week to go see the lawyer
Old 05-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Superman6TNine
1st Gear Member

ok well i dont kno if i can help but i graduated from college with a degree in criminal justice and i start MD police acadamy in january.

first off, if he hit ur car and theres damage depending on the dept. (city, county, state) they have to pay for it. u have to file a damage claim and call ur insurance agancy.

next if he harrased u and ur not 18 thats child abuse...i kno ur not a child but work with me

next he searched ur car with no reasonable cause so by doing so he did an illegal search and seizure.

finally (unless i think of sumn else later) he put u in hancuffs and on the eastern shore arresting a minor and putting u in handcuffs is illegal without just cause (which there was none) and consent from ur legal guardian.

each charge against u like the assulting a cop will be overthrown unless the cop has some kind of proof of ur assult.

in my opinion, id milk a bad injury and talk to ur lawyer about all these things and make sure ur lawyer signs an agreement on a percentage or hell take more than he said for "expenses"

hope this helps
Old 05-01-2008, 02:01 PM
Albizo66
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Superman6TNine

ok well i dont kno if i can help but i graduated from college with a degree in criminal justice and i start MD police acadamy in january.

first off, if he hit ur car and theres damage depending on the dept. (city, county, state) they have to pay for it. u have to file a damage claim and call ur insurance agancy.

next if he harrased u and ur not 18 thats child abuse...i kno ur not a child but work with me

next he searched ur car with no reasonable cause so by doing so he did an illegal search and seizure.

finally (unless i think of sumn else later) he put u in hancuffs and on the eastern shore arresting a minor and putting u in handcuffs is illegal without just cause (which there was none) and consent from ur legal guardian.

each charge against u like the assulting a cop will be overthrown unless the cop has some kind of proof of ur assult.

in my opinion, id milk a bad injury and talk to ur lawyer about all these things and make sure ur lawyer signs an agreement on a percentage or hell take more than he said for "expenses"

hope this helps
he can't get the child abuse claim, it was an officer attempting arrest someone he thought was a known drug dealer...he arrested him, so that explains putting him in handcuffs, that is fine...and the searching of the car is fine...cop thought it was a drug dealer, so it gave him probable cause to search the car

doesnt mean he was right...you can get LOTS of money from the department, they were wrong, and should pay for any and all damages..and i'm sure you will win in court..just take it all the way to the top

Quick Reply: stang is messed up over crooked cops