5.0L General Discussion This section is for non-tech specific information pertaining to 5.0L Mustangs.

need help turbo mustang install

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 05:03 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

Originally Posted by superduck352
nope its not $1600 its a $420........the fic works with the stock ecu so that means it dont fight it all it douse is trick the stock ecu here is a link i found just know and my frieand uses this fic system it works grate and he has a boosted car so im not tuneing it all by my lonesom
you are about three periods away from being considered a complete retard. That crap doesnt belong in a mustang. Neither do you. Go buy a camaro or honda.

FWIW, dyno-tune... save us the "i have no idea what I'm doing and blew up my engine" thread
Old 12-08-2011, 09:58 AM
superduck352

ok so i dont have to ackt like a ****in dick like that doush bag il let evreyone see what the fic douse cause im shor he has never ever used this and he pays peopple too do **** like tune his own car id rather lern myself its comeon sence you dont run the car full out untill you have a proper tune and start off tuneing a low boost so you dont blow your **** up im not as reaterted as you think i lern my self build my own **** and work on my own **** if i **** it up i lern dont do it that way you can pay others to do things you should lern your self and dont **** with me about speeling already know you headed that way but i ask for advise politely of parts not kits how you installed you stuff meaning difernt ways you guys ran your headers to turbo yes they make kits for that i know but i want to know things that will make my job eazy as far as install ideas not a ****in dick head downing me let me lern my self insted of paying other peopple to do **** i can lern and do my selfhttp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaJci...ain&playnext=2 it works with the stock ecu AND IV SEEN IT IN PERSON it works its also varry eazy to tune it is almost the same as useing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLTqAi-DIL4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXqUPA8fxrw and just tooo note u found out the aem is not what im useing but its still a good thing to use but im giting a pre tuned megasquirt pre tuned computer for the 5.0 mustang with the plug and play kit just as this guy is basickly useing too hook up to laptop and tune my self and take a chance rather then be a lil bitch and dont knock on me about useing youtube useing youtube i lerned how to rebuild a auomatic transmission with the help of a book engines are more simpul to build thoi feel atleast

Last edited by superduck352; 12-08-2011 at 10:13 AM.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:33 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

ok so i dont have to ackt like a ****in dick like that doush bag il let evreyone see what the fic douse cause im shor he has never ever used this and he pays peopple too do **** like tune his own car id rather lern myself its comeon sence you dont run the car full out untill you have a proper tune and start off tuneing a low boost so you dont blow your **** up im not as reaterted as you think i lern my self build my own **** and work on my own **** if i **** it up i lern dont do it that way you can pay others to do things you should lern your self and dont **** with me about speeling already know you headed that way but i ask for advise politely of parts not kits how you installed you stuff meaning difernt ways you guys ran your headers to turbo yes they make kits for that i know but i want to know things that will make my job eazy as far as install ideas not a ****in dick head downing me let me lern my self insted of paying other peopple to do **** i can lern and do my selfhttp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaJci...ain&playnext=2 it works with the stock ecu AND IV SEEN IT IN PERSON it works its also varry eazy to tune it is almost the same as useing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLTqAi-DIL4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXqUPA8fxrw and just tooo note u found out the aem is not what im useing but its still a good thing to use but im giting a pre tuned megasquirt pre tuned computer for the 5.0 mustang with the plug and play kit just as this guy is basickly useing too hook up to laptop and tune my self and take a chance rather then be a lil bitch and dont knock on me about useing youtube useing youtube i lerned how to rebuild a auomatic transmission with the help of a book engines are more simpul to build thoi feel atleast
Okay.... number 1 cut the profanity, it's hard enough to read your posts as it is with your poor English/grammer that we don't need it made more difficult by throwing in profain language. Number 2, don't mind addermk2 just ignore it and move on, we get the idea you like to be different, have fun doing such. Now please no more profanity or I will hand out an infraction for the next offense, that goes for anyone.
Old 12-08-2011, 02:34 PM
mjr46
D.R. THE PATHETIC DORK

Originally Posted by AdderMk2
you are about three periods away from being considered a complete retard. That crap doesnt belong in a mustang. Neither do you. Go buy a camaro or honda.

FWIW, dyno-tune... save us the "i have no idea what I'm doing and blew up my engine" thread
Now Keith......settle down and play nice.
Old 12-08-2011, 04:51 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

Originally Posted by mjr46
Now Keith......settle down and play nice.
fine... Just one more dumb**** to add to my ignore list.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:46 PM
superduck352

i am sorry about talking rude
Old 12-08-2011, 07:01 PM
uedlose
5th Gear Member

every time Mike just when it starts getting good you jump in BOOOOOOOO. LMAO J/K its what you do I know LOL.
Old 12-08-2011, 07:19 PM
uedlose
5th Gear Member

really duck you should get a spell check.
Again what do you want out of the car? I have a turbo car and have messed with plenty of boosted engines. What kit do you have or are you gone to make your own. Yes you should run a intercooler and 5 psi wont get you the HP you want as far as how much psi you can run lets go with 100000000 J/K, boost psi is nothing but a measurement of restriction the less flowing parts you have the high the psi. will go this is also more apparent on a S/C motor then a turbo engine. it is not unheard of 15+ psi on a stock engine it can be done but it is gone to have to be right on the tune. What it comes down to is $$$ bar none. and how fast you want to go.
I would suggest you do lots more reading on turbochargers and turbo setups before you throw down any money and do a search on kits there are a few good kits out there and don't just look at price. look at the warranty and customer service and who really stands behind there kits.
Turbo cars can be a pain in the a$$ trust me and tuning them can be very trying. IMO they are harder then any S/C car. But the rewards are greater in the end IMO also. Again do some more reading.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:02 PM
superduck352

thank you i do not have a turbo kit i have a intercooler and a turbo thats all atm what i am doing know is researching and buying evreything bit by bit so it takes longer to build and gives me more time to lern before i put it all together this is why i am asking and throwing out ideas so i know what evreyone thinks this is my first time doing anything with a turbo i do know how to do all of the hands on work.... thank you varry much

Last edited by superduck352; 12-11-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 10:35 PM
302army187
6th Gear Member

...im not as reaterted as you think...
quote for truth.

lawl, now sigged 4 troof

Last edited by 302army187; 12-11-2011 at 10:37 PM.