Cruizin Concepts Our benchmarks are quality customer service, low prices and a diverse selection of Mustang specific parts such as wheels, brakes and exhaust. We are renowned for having the largest Mustang specific selection of aftermarket wheels and tires in North America. Find several wheel replica styles and other quality brands, such as Chip Foose, Godspeed and American Racing.

New Nitto NT05 Tire Clearance Deals!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 03:08 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by HoboDxb
Lucky you, still awaiting a response. Don't mean to be a tool either but you guys have no idea how much business you're probably losing out on this way upgrade your customer service ASAP! There's a car customization shop in Dubai here that wants to do business with you lot as well when I told them about your wheel/tire prices! Please,reply!

I don't recall seeing a PM from you? However we have special UPS international rates for overseas clients. If you want to have the shop email us or hit me up we would be happy to see if we can get the products to them at a price that would be satisfactory to them.

If there is anything you need don't hesitate to let me know.

Mike

Cruizin Concepts Wholesale LLC
Direct Line: 678-882-0238
Toll Free: (888) 630-0655

Visit Us Online: http://www.cruizinconceptswholesale.com/

Old 05-08-2010, 02:41 AM
HoboDxb
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Cruizin_Concepts_Mike
I don't recall seeing a PM from you? However we have special UPS international rates for overseas clients. If you want to have the shop email us or hit me up we would be happy to see if we can get the products to them at a price that would be satisfactory to them.

If there is anything you need don't hesitate to let me know.

Mike

This was the pm sent.. either way if you could attend to me now I'd be greatful.

Hi Mike, sorry for the late reply was really busy with some stuff...my first priority would be chrome finish followed by black chrome. Let me know the available packages for staggered wheels in both 18/20 inch deep dish wheels. I think I can stretch the budget to 1800 USD. Also, please let me know the procedure to pay as I am located in Dubai currently and will be shipping the items from a US forwarding service to Dubai. Thanks. You can also email me on ...

Anant

Last edited by HoboDxb; 08-26-2017 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Removed my email
Old 05-08-2010, 05:33 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by HoboDxb
This was the pm sent.. either way if you could attend to me now I'd be greatful.

Hi Mike, sorry for the late reply was really busy with some stuff...my first priority would be chrome finish followed by black chrome. Let me know the available packages for staggered wheels in both 18/20 inch deep dish wheels. I think I can stretch the budget to 1800 USD. Also, please let me know the procedure to pay as I am located in Dubai currently and will be shipping the items from a US forwarding service to Dubai. Thanks. You can also email me on anantsoni@yahoo.com.

Anant

I'm sending you a private message with pricing. Thanks bud.

Mike

Old 05-10-2010, 05:10 PM
PowerShiftzGT
2nd Gear Member

guys, just call them. I bought wheels and tires from mike about a year ago and it was kind of hard to get a hold of him through PM, but I then called him with no problems. he is a very busy guy..

I just bought some NT05s 10 minutes ago. shipping was 32 dollars. 402.00 Total.

Mike, congrats on the baby!

Last edited by PowerShiftzGT; 05-10-2010 at 05:12 PM.
Old 05-10-2010, 09:02 PM
CruizinConcepts
Former Sponsor

I was out of the office today but just had a BABY BOY this morning!!!!! I probably wont be in the office until Wednesday but I will try and take a moment here and there to check as many PM's as I can. I'm glad to hear they were able to get you taken care of though on your order though! Thanks for the order and we value your business!

Sincerely,
Mike