Forum Issues and Feedback Discuss any issues you are having with using Mustang Forums here.

Having bad problems with the forums...had to make a new S/N to post

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2011, 10:43 PM
Super69

Default Having bad problems with the forums...had to make a new S/N to post

Heya folks. First off, thank you for an obviously popular forums! Secondly, I have an issue! LOL!

When I first came here today, I used the Facebook login button to view the forums and make my first post, located here.

I spent a lot of time making my garage and all of that, so I would appreciate it if I can either get my original screen name working or, get my 6 posts changed to this screen name. I would prefer to keep my original name, VTXFrank, if possible.

Here's the problems I'm having under that other screen name:

1. I noticed that I would get logged out quickly using the Facebook login button if there wasn't activity. However, I thought that composing a thread would count as active. It didn't. After composing that long thread I posted the link to above, when I hit "Submit New Thread", the screen blinked a couple of times and kicked me out to the main forums screen and I was logged out. So I clicked the Facebook sign in button again and from that point on, I get nothing but three to four seconds in a thread and then kicked to the main page. ANY thread.

2. So I cleared my cache and all cookies. Restarted Firefox and the same thing happened.

3. Cleared all history again, shut down computer....same thing.

4. Jumped over to using Chrome to sign in. It went fine and I was able to make ONE post in my thread. Now though, it does the same exact thing. Every time I look at a thread, I get booted out to the main page.

5. Just made this screen name and so far, I'm OK.

Any help I could get from you overpaid (yeah, right!) staff volunteers, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Tom