General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.

Changing Amber Lights Question

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2007, 02:19 AM
dastangman
2nd Gear Member

Default Changing Amber Lights Question

Alright, now please don't laugh as I know this could come across as a very newbie question. Now, to be honest with you I haven't had to change a lot of light bulbs in my car, just recently did I have to replace the front headlights low beam bulbs. That ended up being more of a chore than I originally planned as there seemed to be minimal space, and a large hose, either stock or from some mod on the drivers side that even made for less space available. I suppose this fact of looking around for how to safely install the bulbs without hitting anything and burning it out or cracking it inspired me to take a look at all the lights on the car.

I figured out the rear lights, I actually managed to install the headlights, but as for the front turn signals or amber caution lights, what ever you want to call them, I can't find how the heck to change them. It seems that the only way is to go through the front quarter panel, or possibly remove the inner headlight assembly. Keep in mind that the battery (obviously drivers side has been removed and put in the trunk) so I'm at no lack of space to see on that side. And while the other side is pretty much filled with the Supercharger I have no idea how I will ever manage to change these lights.

Am I missing something here, is there an easy way to change these? If so, HOW!?

Sorry that was so long, but gosh I'm mystified and tired. Thank you very much!!!