General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Vertical Doors?

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 01:36 AM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

Default RE: Vertical Doors?

They're rice when you put them on something that it doesn't belong on. I in fact called some guy in a GT a ricer the other day. He had a basicly stock GT with a Type R badge on the back.

Sure, he thought it looked cool. But the truth is that it made him a moron. See?

Lambo doors on anything other than a Lambroghini...Rice!

Old 04-12-2005, 01:38 AM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Phillyblunt474

ORIGINAL: Kooldac

ORIGINAL: JD1969

ORIGINAL: Aixtreme89

You cant say rice. What Honda or Ricer based car came with vertical doors? I know Saleen S7's come stock with them and of course Lambo's..... There sure not ricey in my eyes.
Just my opinion man, all the ricers around here want them. I don't care what cars they come on stock,the only thing I think they look good on is a Lambo.
Word to that brotha! Can't mess with the original.
So it looks bad on the Saleen S7?

Quit picking it apart...Jesus Christ. Okay. Let's start over. If it come with Lambo doors from the factory, then it's fine.

Old 04-12-2005, 01:39 AM
Phillyblunt474
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: sidewayz4.6

ORIGINAL: Phillyblunt474

ORIGINAL: Kooldac

ORIGINAL: JD1969

ORIGINAL: Aixtreme89

You cant say rice. What Honda or Ricer based car came with vertical doors? I know Saleen S7's come stock with them and of course Lambo's..... There sure not ricey in my eyes.
Just my opinion man, all the ricers around here want them. I don't care what cars they come on stock,the only thing I think they look good on is a Lambo.
Word to that brotha! Can't mess with the original.
So it looks bad on the Saleen S7?

Quit picking it apart...Jesus Christ. Okay. Let's start over. If it come with Lambo doors from the factory, then it's fine.

Aww cmon i like being the smart guy [8D]
Old 04-12-2005, 05:25 AM
Sicx13
1st Gear Member

i like the lambo wannabe doors but their just not for my car. i only been in one car with them which was an integra. it looked cool but after haveing two different shops work on it the doors still dont line up right when closed. they sick out just a bit in the front just under the window and the sound inside the car at highway speeds from the doors not sealing right is unbearable. it left a really bad impression on me. i wouldnt go as far as calling it rice but its not long before every beat up civic in your town has them.
the only thing ive seen in person that bothered me is seeing a mustang with nissan GTr badges. if your gonna fake the funk at least do it with some ford badges
Old 04-13-2005, 01:15 AM
MidnightGT02

ORIGINAL: sidewayz4.6

They're rice when you put them on something that it doesn't belong on. I in fact called some guy in a GT a ricer the other day. He had a basicly stock GT with a Type R badge on the back.

Sure, he thought it looked cool. But the truth is that it made him a moron. See?

Lambo doors on anything other than a Lambroghini...Rice!

I'm gonna have to agree with sidewayz 100%...its rice.
Old 04-13-2005, 01:04 PM
ChaserAero

GT Factory has a new design out, its completely universal guarenteed to fit your car or truck. It is the only kit out that will make your doors open 90 degrees staight up in the air and is also the only kit that is adjustable to give you any look you prefer. I think it will soon be the industry standard. Check out the Mustang with the GTF kit.
Old 04-13-2005, 01:08 PM
Sidewayz6.0
Super Moderator

RICE!

HAHAHAA!
Old 04-13-2005, 01:25 PM
Djs94stang
3rd Gear Member

Some things are better left alone......
Old 04-13-2005, 02:09 PM
Gaspi101
3rd Gear Member

HAHAHAHAH!!! Industry standard my ***!!! If that's what mustangs looked like stock, I would have never bought one! So freaking pretentious.
Old 04-13-2005, 02:12 PM
muztanggurl
1st Gear Member

I found this pic in my Mustang archives... Don't know where it came from but it's pretty crazy.....

[IMG]local://upfiles/4670/70C41E23BA2B4EF68C19D3EFAEA2BC86.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Vertical Doors?