Notices
GT S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V8 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Mustang meets in CA

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2006, 05:06 AM
MyGTRoush

Default Mustang meets in CA

We got any members out there in Los anglelse, CA? I'm in Beverly Hills, which is in LA, kind of close to Los angeles. Just trying to find out where my peoples are with mustangs.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:29 PM
Pony DNA

Default RE: Mustang meets in CA

I'm in SoCal, greater LA. Meet me at the Mustang Cafe on the third Wed. of every month. Look here: http://www.bcmcmustang.homestead.com/MustangCafe.html

ORIGINAL: MyGTRoush

We got any members out there in Los anglelse, CA? I'm in Beverly Hills, which is in LA, kind of close to Los angeles. Just trying to find out where my peoples are with mustangs.
Old 01-15-2006, 06:33 AM
soybadboy
1st Gear Member

I live in West LA but work in Ventura County, so if any of you guys are in these areas, I would like to see some mods and get some info. I can't make up my mind about what I want. The internet can only do so much. Please share.
Old 01-16-2006, 03:15 AM
gkosin
2nd Gear Member

Looks like fun. I live in Chino Hills Ca. I just got my GT on Saturday. Here is a picture of it between the rain on Sat.

[IMG]local://upfiles/26885/5F30C74FAECF4244A23ED8D484FEF3A0.jpg[/IMG]
Old 01-16-2006, 03:32 AM
soybadboy
1st Gear Member

Congrats. I like that blue but I didn't have a choice when I got mine. Did you have to order it?
Old 01-16-2006, 03:48 AM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

For all you guys it's nice to go to the track cause more and more of us are showing up each week. If you go to any so cal track, you're going to see some other new stangs and meet some cool people. Here ya go:

Fontana - holy grail but only once a month
Irwindale - every thursday night 4-10 PM
Qualcom (san diego) - every Friday night 6 pm - 2 AM
Perris - every friday night 6-10 PM
Palmdale - every friday night 6-11 pm

Fontanna will be having 1/4 mile street legals every wednesday night starting towards the end of summer and that will be the place to be.
Old 01-16-2006, 04:00 AM
soybadboy
1st Gear Member

What's up Chevy killer. If you ever want to meet up and head to the track, let me know. I love going but I've only been to Palmdale so far in my car, can't get traction and the air sucks up there. I've been to the other tracks but not as a racer. Just give me the heads up and I'll try to get out there and race. I haven't seen another 05+ car race, other than mine.
Old 01-16-2006, 04:08 AM
chevykiller
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: soybadboy

What's up Chevy killer. If you ever want to meet up and head to the track, let me know. I love going but I've only been to Palmdale so far in my car, can't get traction and the air sucks up there. I've been to the other tracks but not as a racer. Just give me the heads up and I'll try to get out there and race. I haven't seen another 05+ car race, other than mine.
Palmdale is the ONLY one I haven't been too but thier are always new GT's at the other tracks. My main stomping ground is perris ( I go there EVERY Friday night) cause it's close to my house. I have a lot of friends in San diego so I go to qualcom every once and awhile. You'll see LOTS of 05's there as they have a huge turnout. Perris is great cause it's never crowded and you can get as many runs in as you want. Come down any friday.

Invest in some Mickey Thompson ET Streets and cheap rims and see the difference. (the biggest improvement you can make on your times for the money)
Old 01-16-2006, 12:26 PM
gkosin
2nd Gear Member

No I didn't order, I built what I wanted on Fords web page and called a dealer, asked if they would sell it to me on the X-Plan price and he got the car in one day. I walked in wrote the check and was out. Easiest car purchase I have ever had. No Haggling!!! 2K under sticker.
Greg