Mach 1 Section This section is for discussions relating to the reincarnation of the Mach 1 trimline.

Ideas please b/c I am always confused

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 02:09 PM
automan

Default RE: Ideas please b/c I am always confused

where can I find the spacer, and who has the best lower control arms?
Old 06-24-2008, 02:30 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

maximum motor sports has the absolute best suspension IMO.

the spacer PM Royc on here, it's $100 for the spacer and all the install parts.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:38 PM
jrherald420
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: USMCrebel

well, your young...we're you....some of us are young sorry sub and GP (cats out)...LOL no, we've got time to do whatever you want to your car, but making sure your financially sound is the best way to setup for mods in the future, im almost debt free, i've got 1 card with a lil more on it, and a cable bill haunting me from a bad landlord[:@], but other than that i am totally debt free on cars homes, everything.....and if you never go into debt, life is just that much easier, Saving sucks, but it's preperation for the future while others are blowing their future in the here an now, and they'll always regret not saving this and that, while your pimpin in the mach/ vette/ viper/ lambo/ ferrari....you get the picture

good advise but if you never go into debt you will never have anything!!!!!the trick is dont go over board and get more than you can afford.if you dont get loans and credit cards you wont have a good credit rating and when you want the big ticket items(cars,house,boat,ect) your intrest rating will be thru the roof!!!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 02:28 AM
Subotai_95
4th Gear Member

well, your young...we're you....some of us are young sorry sub and GP (cats out)...LOL no, we've got time to do whatever you want to your car, but making sure your financially sound is the best way to setup for mods in the future, im almost debt free, i've got 1 card with a lil more on it, and a cable bill haunting me from a bad landlord[:@], but other than that i am totally debt free on cars homes, everything.....and if you never go into debt, life is just that much easier, Saving sucks, but it's preperation for the future while others are blowing their future in the here an now, and they'll always regret not saving this and that, while your pimpin in the mach/ vette/ viper/ lambo/ ferrari....you get the picture
LOL.. dick.. :-p I'm not even 40 yet.. hehe.. BTW,this old fart can still run your *** into the ground on aPFT.. lol

But Jherald's got the right idea.. you do need credit to have a credit score, just don't bite off more than you can chew.. The lenders for big ticket items like to see that you have a good record of payment and you can't do that if you don't have anything to pay ON.. The easiest way to do that is to have a fairly decent interest rate credit card, and put say 150 bucks a month on it, and pay it off every month.. If you don't have the mach paid off yet, making your car payments every month is another way.. Because the one thing big-time lenders pay attention to more than anything else is debt to income ratio.. If you're making 60k a year, but you have 75k in total payable debt, you're a heck of a lot less likely to get a loan for a vehicle or a house, than you would be with 15k in total payable debt.. Trust me on that one.. I figured that out REAL quick after my condo in VA beach got foreclosed on.. [:@]lol
Old 06-25-2008, 04:02 PM
jrherald420
5th Gear Member

another good idea would be useone credit card to buy all your gas with and PAY IT OFF at the end of the month. youwill buy it anyway why not pay for it all at once!! thats what i will be doing from now on and with my speedway credit card ill get 5 cents off a gallon!!!WOOHOO 5 cents off..
Old 06-26-2008, 11:28 AM
Trmachuno
5th Gear Member

Thanks for the idea, but I already have a gas/credit card for gas.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:37 PM
USMCrebel
Mach I Section Moderator

ORIGINAL: Subotai_95

LOL.. dick.. :-p I'm not even 40 yet.. hehe.. BTW,this old fart can still run your *** into the ground on aPFT.. lol

But Jherald's got the right idea.. you do need credit to have a credit score, just don't bite off more than you can chew.. The lenders for big ticket items like to see that you have a good record of payment and you can't do that if you don't have anything to pay ON.. The easiest way to do that is to have a fairly decent interest rate credit card, and put say 150 bucks a month on it, and pay it off every month.. If you don't have the mach paid off yet, making your car payments every month is another way.. Because the one thing big-time lenders pay attention to more than anything else is debt to income ratio.. If you're making 60k a year, but you have 75k in total payable debt, you're a heck of a lot less likely to get a loan for a vehicle or a house, than you would be with 15k in total payable debt.. Trust me on that one.. I figured that out REAL quick after my condo in VA beach got foreclosed on.. [:@]lol
**** your probably right, i cant do PFT's for ****, but i'll hump 25miles in a heart beat...i just can't run/ do pull ups, i never stop, just not fast...never have been....but i throw 60-80lbs on every other day and hump 5-15miles