Mustang News, Concepts, Rumors & Discussion Did you see that Mustang?! Have you heard Ford's next move? Come inside.

Considering a mustang convertible..

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 07:03 PM
AbsolutSJP

Default Considering a mustang convertible..

Hey hows it going everyone. I am considering buying a 02 mustang convertible. I live in california at the moment but will be moving back to the east coast for school in pennsylvania. My only worry/objection to buying the mustang is the east coast winters. Im just wondering if anyone here drives a mustang year round through the winter and how it has worked out for them and if it would really be that bad of an idea to have a convertible in a state that has cold winters? I love convertibles but I'm starting to wonder if it is really worth giving up the convertible to prevent any problems I might have in the winter. I will not be able to store it indoors and will be the only car im driving so I need it to last. If you do drive a convertible through the winter i'de like to hear what you do to keep it in tip top shape throughout the winters and how you do to maintain it through ice/snow. Thanks

I appreciate your help everyone.

-Steve
Old 07-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Jimymac
1st Gear Member

Default RE: Considering a mustang convertible..

I have an 02 GT Convertible, sucks in the winter, fortunately I also have a Sport Trac that if the weather is too bad the Stang is parked.