New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

2.3 Mustang Help

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2007, 10:34 PM
mustang_mo

Default 2.3 Mustang Help

Hi everyone...I finally joined a forum on a car that I love...anyways i was wondering if anyone can help me...I have a 1990 2.3L automatic mustang and was thinking of making it a hell of a car...I guess turbo and the whole deal....The only thing is I really have no idea how to even begin to modify my car...So thats why I joined the forum...I'm looking for enthusiastic mustang lovers who are willing to help me make my car a beauty...Its nothing much right now probably not even worth much...but i'm willing to listen and make my car a hell of a racing car so i'm open to suggestions and like i said before i have no idea how to even begin modifying a car...I mean I can take stuff apart and put it back together but in terms of what to buy and what to use i have no clue so if anyone could help me out that would be awesome...Thanks....
Old 09-19-2007, 12:36 AM
ChrisRod
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: 2.3 Mustang Help

Hello and welcome to the forums. Im Chris and I got a 07 sixxer. My most recent mod is a K&N Aircharger...infact its my only mod so far. I know its a bit overwhelming wanting to do all these things to your car and not knowing where to start. My advice is start off small ya know? Ill help you with whatever I can. Where do you live?
Old 09-19-2007, 10:36 AM
mustang_mo

Default RE: 2.3 Mustang Help

Hey what's up chris rod...well i'm from texas i don't know where you are located....thanks for offering your help...I am excited about my car....its got no kind of mod in it all factory stuff so i don't mind going small on it...besides i dont have a big budget...so thanks for the help...I'll be the student....teach me what you can lol...thx