New Member Area Are you new to Mustang Forums? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

New to Forum??

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2018, 04:27 PM
jmarks99

Smile New to Forum??

Not really new to this forum. My old account was deleted, probably for lack of use. It's been a hard 2 years. Lost my mom, my home, and then my best furry friend of 6 years. Then I got gravely ill myself 7 months ago but am on the road to recovery. Ended up having to sell off the 70 Coupe and never got to build the 429SCJ just yet. Still have the 82 Black Magic Capri, the triple black 96 GT vert, and the 98 GT coupe though. Haven't really done anything with them as of yet. Been busy resetting up my engine shop/garage slowly. Gonna offer custom engine design, parts procurement, and precision assembly. All at a discount to all, as I have little to no overhead or employees and access to highly discounted parts of all quality levels. Machine work will be farmed out to a reputable, local, 0 tolerance shop. I am extremely picky and have been known to make crankshafts fly through windows when careless mistakes are made in machining. Anyhow enough sounding like a commercial ad, which, wasn't my intent. Just wanted to say hi! John formerly Proformance Motors.