S197 Classifieds 2005 to 2009 Models

Intake & Aero Turbine

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 02:51 PM
Meph
2nd Gear Member

Default 4.0L Performance Accessories

4.0L C&L Intake.

I bought this originally from Brenspeed w/ their tuner package. I am keeping the tuner, selling the Intake itself. It served me well when I had it, great air flow and the intake sound is sweet. Makes the engine sound meaner, you'll fall in love with the sound when you step on the gas and hear the air being sucked in. Checked Brenspeeds site, these are going strong at $285. Want one for almost half price?

My Price: $150.

MRT Aero Turbine Muffler.

Looks a bit rough, I haven't cleaned it up honestly. The chrome tip is still in good shape and the structure is still very strong inside and out. You buy this and you won't have to go through the obnoxiously loud break-in period. It's all broken in! Now it's loud and mellow, a fun exhaust sound signature compared to when it was brand new and droned. If you have a V6 and want to do a simple exhaust modification to make your Mustang sound like a beast but don't want to deal with a break-in period bypassing all the headaches and neighbor trouble then this is the easiest and cheapest solution... next to a sawzall and Folgers. MRT Direct has these new at $260. I'm looking for less than half this.

My Price: $125.

2006 Pony Package Spoiler / Wing

Black Ebony factory color, took this off the trunk and have set it aside. It will make you a mad tight drifter guaranteed. Don't need boost or oiled up tires or sweet e-brake action. Nope just this and you'll kick Vin Diesel's *** AND tag his sister! Win win playa. I'm not sure what they go for so just looking to unload this from my storage.

My Price: $75

I can accept paypal or money order. Feel free to either email or PM me here. Everything I ship will be secure, you won't receive these within an empty box, they'll have plenty of wrapping to prevent damage. So when you get your item unless the parcel delivery people decided to play football with the box it'll be undamaged. Depends if they spike after touchdowns.

They're not bad parts I just no longer need them, have replaced with other items, so looking to clean garage space. All prices are OBO but won't accept lowballing, I've already dumped the prices pretty well. Everything's as is and does not include shipping. Money will go towards the US Economy, so you're being patriotic by buying these. Yuengling is American.

Last edited by Meph; 08-15-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:34 PM
Meph
2nd Gear Member

I'll have a picture by tonight, but I would also like to include into this that I have the 2006 wing/spoiler I'll be selling, black. Still debating about the front Pony Package fogs/emblem, but I will sell that when I get the new front bumper.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Meph
2nd Gear Member

Have updated the first post, added the spoiler to the listing.