Street/Strip Raced a guy from a light? Had that ride of yours on the timed track? Tell your story here.

* vids inside* flash20 vs. cocky 2v owner that owes me 50 bucks pos

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 10:29 PM
flash20
5th Gear Member

Default RE: * vids inside* flash20 vs. cocky 2v owner that owes me 50 bucks pos

ORIGINAL: bluebeastsrt

ORIGINAL: flash20

ORIGINAL: nickdotcom2.0

ORIGINAL: flash20

Your little ebonics talking bubbie was being obnoxious. It was good advice from his friendflash20. I was just agreeing. And this is what constitutes being a tough guy where you boys are from? You kids must run around with alot of hurt feelings!It was obvious your just a teenager.
what does where we are from have to do with anything? i know nick in real life and i can vouch for him being a cool guy.
another member told me "bluebeast" isn't normally an ******* so i quit arguing
yea he is usually cool, maybe he turned into a the usual srt4 owner[8D]
HaHa spoken like a true LS1 owner
bwhahhaha ok blue il give ya that 1
Old 11-16-2007, 01:03 AM
blackonblacksls
3rd Gear Member

Your little ebonics talking bubbie was being obnoxious. It was good advice from his friendflash20. I was just agreeing. And this is what constitutes being a tough guy where you boys are from? You kids must run around with alot of hurt feelings!It was obvious your just a teenager.
you say teenager like its a bad thing, yet you drive the ultimate dumbasss teenage wanna be racecar in the world, and type in colored font like your everyday average teenage chick.... talk all the **** you want or need but at least we dont drive neons.
Old 11-16-2007, 02:04 AM
simpsonfan13
ELEKTRO-FIDE Moderator

ORIGINAL: blackonblacksls

you say teenager like its a bad thing, yet you drive the ultimate dumbasss teenage wanna be racecar in the world, and type in colored font like your everyday average teenage chick.... talk all the **** you want or need but at least we dont drive neons.
+1
yea most teenagers do stupid things and act stupid
but that dosent mean we all do
no you never said that you belive all teenagers act stupidly
but i get the feeling thats what you belive

just be mature about it and let it go blue

and i thought you WERE banned, for acting stupid in OT,nickdotcom?????
Old 11-16-2007, 12:09 PM
bluebeastsrt
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blackonblacksls

The difference between you and me is your sooooo cocky about your little street races and assume your fast. I have timeslips to prove I'm fast. Go to a track and get a slip and find out if your faster than my neon. And if your as fast as you think you are, then and only then can you talk all big and bad like you do. But for the record My crappy little neon runs 11.8 @ 118. see if you can pull that off in your 2valve terror the way it sits right now.

And simpsonfan13, I dont feel all teens act out. And if I offended the many teenage members of this forum that have showed me nothing but respect, I apoligize. that was not my intention.There areMany teenson this forum that act very mature and I like quite a bit. But all it takes is one little white kid to come in a start talking ebonics and running around with a huge chip on his shoulder to turn you off. Pretty mush ever sterotype of a teenager was covered in this thread, I'm sure you understand what I'm saying. And your Absolutely right someone has to let it go. Thats exactly what I'm going to do. I'm done with this thread.When someone gives me good advice I'm reasonable enough to take it. Thanks!
Old 11-16-2007, 08:28 PM
JD1969
Pro. B.S. caller outer

Before I lock this down I just want to state that untill you get a real timeslip on a car a your just another e-poser. High traps don't winb real races guys. I don't want to see any more crap from any of you guys.