The Racers Bench Is the track just too much for you? Want to know what will beat what? Talk about it here!!

100 shot LS1

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 07:11 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ctgreddy
if you'd still like to be able to have kids then yes, yes you should. LOL.
Lmao. I still want to run you as our cars sit now though. Then again after we both get done with the current mod lists.

You definitely coming down next year?
Old 11-22-2011, 07:23 PM
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

I want to really bad. I'm sure I can talk my buddy into tagging along as well. You'll prolly get me tho man, especially if you spray. all the mods i wanna get done this winter it'll be mid 11 capable but nowhere near 120+ trap. I'll race you from a dig, and you can race my buddy from a roll. :P
Old 11-22-2011, 08:09 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

What's your buddy drive? I can't remember ****.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:24 PM
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

one guy has the termy that he just bought, it'll be bolt ons by the time we get down there. that may be interesting for you. the other guy that might come down is the guy with the s-trim that i mentioned a few threads down.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

I'll have the bottle on well before then, hopefully before Christmas if I can find a deal on everything I want. I can't do much with a bolt on Cobra with my mods, but I'm sure the bottle ought to make it a race. He's dropping pulley size as well, right?

I might as well go ahead and start saving for some damn DRs as well.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:49 PM
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Stone629
I'll have the bottle on well before then, hopefully before Christmas if I can find a deal on everything I want. I can't do much with a bolt on Cobra with my mods, but I'm sure the bottle ought to make it a race. He's dropping pulley size as well, right?

I might as well go ahead and start saving for some damn DRs as well.
yeah I think all he's doing over winter is beefing up the irs, midpipe, tuner and a pulley.

the s-trim car will be out of both of our leagues, especially if he upgrades to a jt trim by then which he wants to.

What kinda nitrous parts you looking into? I recommend a normal kit, heater, and a good controller, i have the hsw microedge and love it, has so many awesome features. dont waste money on a purge kit as i dont think they're needed.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:01 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Originally Posted by ctgreddy
yeah I think all he's doing over winter is beefing up the irs, midpipe, tuner and a pulley.

the s-trim car will be out of both of our leagues, especially if he upgrades to a jt trim by then which he wants to.

What kinda nitrous parts you looking into? I recommend a normal kit, heater, and a good controller, i have the hsw microedge and love it, has so many awesome features. dont waste money on a purge kit as i dont think they're needed.
What kind of power is he making? And what does he expect with the jt?

I'm looking for a wet kit with a proven/reliable controller, automatic heater, remote opener... that's really about it, nothing special. I just want to be able to get everything up and running from the drivers seat for those random highway runs. I could care less about a purge as long as its not necessary.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:10 PM
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

What kind of power is he making? And what does he expect with the jt?

I'm looking for a wet kit with a proven/reliable controller, automatic heater, remote opener... that's really about it, nothing special. I just want to be able to get everything up and running from the drivers seat for those random highway runs. I could care less about a purge as long as its not necessary.
not sure on numbers it's not tuned yet, he's aiming for 550-600 on the s, and 800+ with the jt.

Go with the hsw controller man. it is amazing and there is no other controller out there with all the same ones as this has. I could go on and on about what i love about it lol. I really need to get a remote bottle opener too, so why dont you just order 2 of those and send one my way
Old 11-22-2011, 09:24 PM
Stone629
6th Gear Member

Yea, he's definitely out of either of our ranges. I'd be damn lucky to see 420-430rwhp on a 100 shot through the auto, stock manifolds, and all.

You have HSW's microedge then, or do they have another controller? I'm still kind of new to nitrous, so I'm basically researching the hell out of it as we talk about it.
Old 11-22-2011, 09:34 PM
ctgreddy
6th Gear Member

Yea, he's definitely out of either of our ranges. I'd be damn lucky to see 420-430rwhp on a 100 shot through the auto, stock manifolds, and all.

You have HSW's microedge then, or do they have another controller? I'm still kind of new to nitrous, so I'm basically researching the hell out of it as we talk about it.
yeah i have the microedge. just the standard one not the progressive. I have it set up so it activates the fuel solenoid right before the nitrous solenoid so i dont get as much of an initial lean spike, when i use it from a dig i have it set so it doesn't spray for the first .5 seconds so i can get initial traction before it comes on, but it still hits in 1st gear, or you can lock out gears all together. and it's wired in with my wideband so if it goes lean it'll cut the juice. and it's got the usual rpm window and such.

Quick Reply: 100 shot LS1