V6 (1994-2004) Mustangs Technical discussions on the 3.8L and 3.9L V6 torque monsters

HAD AN IDEA AND I DONT CARE IF IT GETS RIPED OFF!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 04:21 AM
stangant
5th Gear Member

Default RE: HAD AN IDEA AND I DONT CARE IF IT GETS RIPED OFF!!

+ do yall have aol instant mesanger nameits easier for me with dial-up mine is eagleskillwolves (dont ask long story)
Old 06-09-2007, 04:37 AM
amrcnidyot
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: stangant

what would i have to cut cuz dont see anyting in that pic cept for the unit with the speaker and i was thinkin that the window would require acoustom weather striping track.
and where yall live cuz its 2 in morn here and if i want to talk to yall would this be a good time
its 1:30 here in ks, im goin to bed hear real soon, ive got a wedding to go to in the morning. yea i know that pic doesnt really help you much...its just the only one i could find so i figured i post it. lol. so far the problems i see are...
[ul][*]possible structural damage (need sub frame connectors)[*]differnt shaped quarter window[*]completely differnt interior panles[*]possibly differnt interior panel configureation (if this is true it would require a TON of work.) -the frame is all connected so if this is true you MIGHT have to cut off that part from the vert and weld it on to the coupe..that would be a major pita and would probably cause a sh*t load of problems. so hopefully the interior structure is the same just withought the motor and track and stuff[*]atatchment of new quarter window to track and the operation of the track wit ha differnt shaped window.[*]it would be hard to do and work out all the problems unless your doing it on an actual car.[/ul]
Old 06-09-2007, 03:20 PM
v6stang07
6th Gear Member

good idea but i dont really see the point in it, def something different and unique tho
Old 06-09-2007, 08:04 PM
stangant
5th Gear Member

yea its work!! it was just an idea i had when i was driven around the other day. it would be cool to do it though.totaly impress the judges
+1 i went to the super stang show in daytona that was really cool especialy since i had the only bright green in the entire area.
dont think i will do the window till later but hey the idea is out there now maybe i will see it on some1s car and say hey i started that lol