Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 02:45 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Turbo

wow im soooo stupid, i was comparing the x chargers torque line against the ph turbos HP line... and actualy the low end power is pretty simaler, thankyou for making me relise that, turbo. here i come.

Paul

i'd like to see what the ph turbo makes at 2k tho/

Paul
Old 07-07-2006, 02:55 PM
fazm
5th Gear Member

TJ, thats a mustang dyno compared to a dyno jet too. So theres a chance at 2500rpm the turbo actually has more torque, and at less boost.
Old 07-07-2006, 02:58 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: fazm

TJ, thats a mustang dyno compared to a dyno jet too. So theres a chance at 2500rpm the turbo actually has more torque, and at less boost.
Yes you are right I was going to mention thatin the post but I forgot to will re edit it.
Thanks
Old 07-07-2006, 03:20 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

thankyou, but the installation is gonna kill the turbo for me. i think im gonna srttle with a xcharger.

Paul
Old 07-07-2006, 03:56 PM
TheWatcher
2nd Gear Member

i think i'm gonna go with an x-charger over the turbo becuase of the installation, plus i don't race, just want a little more fun for the stop light to stop light driving.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:49 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

+1
Old 07-07-2006, 05:00 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

Im in on the turbo if 3 more people join i think Also fazm is here any install sheets online for it i want to see how it goes since people are saying its hard
Old 07-07-2006, 05:52 PM
fazm
5th Gear Member

no installation instructions yet because its too easy to steal a design. Once the first one gets sold, its out of their control, but i certainly wont post installation instructions, but i will answer specific questions.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:05 PM
HRnB
Administrator

Note to everyone. I've explained to fazm as to why we can't allow a group buy from a non sponsor of this site. This site is what it is because of our vendors. Although I love to see us come together and get good pricing, we can't promote non vendors at this site. Please DO NOT start threads promoting, nor linking competitors to our sponsors. Our sponsors would be more than happy to arrange group buys, plus they can be trusted.
Unfortunalelly, 90% of they group buys that get started on forums like this turn out to be lawsuits. It is a common scam that happens everyday. A member will join and get the other members trust, then set up a group buy telling members to send him or a fake company money. We decided long ago that we will not allow unsolicited group buys. Our vendors are real companies that will be around for years to come and are more than happy to put together group buys. Infact, we'll even promote the group buy so that the group buy comes together fast.
The truth of the matter is that when a guy sets up a group buy, he is doing it for himself to get a super discount and the other guys in the group buy are paying for him to get his part for free or really cheap. If you set up a group buy with one of our vendors, everyone gets the same discount.

If anyone would like to set up a group buy, please PM me and I will assign a Moderator to your group buy and set up one of our vendors. We will put any group buy from our vendors as a sticky at the top of all section on this site that can benefit from the buy.
Thank You,
Chris

Mustang Forums Administrator
Old 07-07-2006, 07:17 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

IOW, you want to get paid.

Quick Reply: Turbo