Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 09:36 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Turbo

LOL, When I read the "just add alcohol" part of that I thought you were going somewhere COMPLETELY else.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:40 AM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: blazen351

LOL, When I read the "just add alcohol" part of that I thought you were going somewhere COMPLETELY else.
Instant @sshole, just add alcohol. Only whiskey and tokillya makes me a pr!ck.
Old 07-08-2006, 09:55 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

I'm fun with whiskey...Tokillya (tequilla to some) is a bad thing, I almost shot a man in reno just to watch him die. Ok well it wasn't Reno, and I didn't have a gun, but I was about to be the snot out of a guy in a bar after two or three shots too many. LOL. Not to mention a few other bad bad nights when drinking with Jose.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:04 PM
HRnB
Administrator

ORIGINAL: toosober

Mustang Forums rox! Support the vendors! I would be bummed if our vendors jumped ship because of something like this. I very much want an x-charger, or a turbo, but losing vendor support would be the demise of MF.
See, you get it, Thank you. [sm=smiley20.gif]

ORIGINAL: paulboy16
on a side note, people arent gonna belong to a forum and only buy vendors items, we must be allowed to shop elsewhere for variety and preference, , but i kinda agree on not posting about group buys for companys that dont donate to MF.com... prehaps sum emails should be sent to these 'other major vendors' eh?? sound like a good ideah Mods and MF Onwer dude?
You are absolutely right Paul. I'm not saying that you have to buy from our vendors, so I'm sorry if I made it sound that way. I'm a car enthusiast also, so I'm in the same boat as everyone else here with my mod money budget. I'm always looking for the best deal too.
The only thing I'm saying is give our vendors a shot at your online business. It's kind of nice to start doing business with a company and getting on a personal level with the owners. Don Tate over at V6Mustang Stuff.com is awesome. He has taken good care of me when I had trouble getting things for my V6 that nobody else would help me with.
Our vendors will in most cases meet or beat any price you can find elsewhere.
I understang that some people just do not like buying parts online and would rather keep their business with a local shop, that's ok too. It took me a long time to get used to the whole internet speed shop idea, but now I love the convenience.

Anyway, as I said, we can arrange group buys for anything you guys want and get you a better price than you can find anywhere else, PLUS, we can make it come together much faster because we can promote the heck out of it. Just PM me with anything you want and I'll arrange it. By the way, we can smoke any price from Powerhouse.