Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Headers are on!!! so are most gauges

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 09:01 PM
tino
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Headers are on!!! so are most gauges

thats the first ive heard about the JBA's going on rough, my macs were a pain but from what i heard (after the fact) was so was everyone elses since mac doesnt know how to machine bolt holes
Nothing Wrong whith the quality ofthe header....holes lined up perfectly..... The replacement bolts seem very soft..... can't really crank them up because the "split whaser" they give you will open_up and sling out....... The difficulty really is working on the confined espace...I swear my forearms are all scrached to crap every thing holding anything in the engine conpartment will conspire to scratch the hell out of you!!! It is certanly duable but a pain...that's all.

This is a very crappy video clip of the wideband .....I have to do a nicer one.....I left the window open and there is some wind noise...lots of it....

crappy clip here....
Old 07-09-2006, 09:10 PM
waiting4thefunds
I ♥ Acer

sounds like ur busy loading your gun.....
ORIGINAL: tino

thats the first ive heard about the JBA's going on rough, my macs were a pain but from what i heard (after the fact) was so was everyone elses since mac doesnt know how to machine bolt holes
Nothing Wrong whith the quality ofthe header....holes lined up perfectly..... The replacement bolts seem very soft..... can't really crank them up because the "split whaser" they give you will open_up and sling out....... The difficulty really is working on the confined espace...I swear my forearms are all scrached to crap every thing holding anything in the engine conpartment will conspire to scratch the hell out of you!!! It is certanly duable but a pain...that's all.

This is a very crappy video clip of the wideband .....I have to do a nicer one.....I left the window open and there is some wind noise...lots of it....

crappy clip here....
Old 07-09-2006, 09:12 PM
tino
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: waiting4thefunds

crappy clip here....

Keep your friend always close.......LOL

Nah, just some noises no Gun.....
Old 07-09-2006, 09:43 PM
waiting4thefunds
I ♥ Acer

im not gonna lie, im kinda disappointed lol, but the set up does look sick man

ORIGINAL: waiting4thefunds

crappy clip here....

Keep your friend always close.......LOL

Nah, just some noises no Gun.....
Old 07-09-2006, 09:56 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

tino im glad you got the gauge handeled. i feel like a craphole for not helping you out with the vac line but i wasent sure where you should have hooked up. the place i hooked up to was i tee already inplace at my bypass valve.
Old 07-09-2006, 11:33 PM
tino
I ♥ Acer

Afixer no problem!!! Thanks for all other countless times you have help me/ us.......

I found a nice pic from screamingyellin6 in the collective and it showed clearly how it connected....Piece of cake!!

Old 07-10-2006, 02:19 AM
afixer
5th Gear Member

cool thanks
Tom