Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

parts ideas??

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2007, 02:44 PM
dropkick

Default parts ideas??

my dad has a 06 mustang v6 auto. i want to get him some parts for x mas but i dont know what to get. here is some info about his he has alot of the body parts to make it look like a gt plus the gt brakes and sway bars. to my knowlegde it wont be anything more then a daily driver except in the snow. iam thinking on the lines of performance parts. so any ideas are welcome. any more questions just ask. thanks in advance.
Old 11-06-2007, 05:03 PM
nonstopred
5th Gear Member

Default RE: parts ideas??

does he have an exhaust? If he does not mind having a single exhaust, you can get a replacement muffler that goes for about 200, many different companies make them. Or you could get him a dual exhaust, probably about 500. This wouldnt add much power, but it would be very good to get rid of the crappy stock sound. Also, the best performance upgrade you can do is get an intake and a tune. Check out www.vmptuning.com for one set up, and also other sites like www.tunableinduction.com and www.b amachips.com (type that in without the space) and evolution performance....all reputable tuners.

Hope this helps