Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Ordered Tuner

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 02:19 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Ordered Tuner

check out the new sig!
ORIGINAL: Rhino77

Yeah it's cool dude, I have the MAF housing and the CAI, it works well, and yes when you accelerate you can hear the intake sucking in. It's a cool sound.
I hope you chose the tunes for the proper octane in your area though, if you have 93 octane that's cool...Just hope you don't only have 91 octane in your area, and the tuner has tunes for 93 octane.

Btw man, take that pic of the wrecked stang off your sig...It's quite blasphemous and rather saddening every time I see it.
Old 03-11-2008, 04:46 PM
Rhino77
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: opticalveracity

check out the new sig!

Yeah it's cool dude, I have the MAF housing and the CAI, it works well, and yes when you accelerate you can hear the intake sucking in. It's a cool sound.
I hope you chose the tunes for the proper octane in your area though, if you have 93 octane that's cool...Just hope you don't only have 91 octane in your area, and the tuner has tunes for 93 octane.

Btw man, take that pic of the wrecked stang off your sig...It's quite blasphemous and rather saddening every time I see it.
Ah, much better, cool sig pic! The silver looks great against the colorful wall!

You wanna make that pic look even cooler?
The 'stang looks great, sleek like a rocket...However, the pic is close to a square, thus taking away from the body length of the 'stang. I'd crop about an inch off of the top of that pic, so it is a lower rectangle, rather than a cube. That'll really accentuate your pony! Just a suggestion, not tryin' to be an ***.

Somethin' like this...But that black border you have on your pic looks cool, I don't know how to add that.

Old 03-11-2008, 08:49 PM
opticalveracity
2nd Gear Member

colorblind ftl? lol..my car is white.

check out the new sig!

Ah, much better, cool sig pic! The silver looks great against the colorful wall!

The 'stang looks great, sleek like a rocket...However, the pic is a perfect cube, thus taking away from the body length of the 'stang. I'd crop about an inch off of the top of that pic, so it is a lower rectangle, rather than a cube. That'll really accentuate your pony! Just a suggestion, not tryin' to be an ***.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:58 PM
Rhino77
2nd Gear Member

colorblind ftl? lol..my car is white.

check out the new sig!

The 'stang looks great, sleek like a rocket...However, the pic is a perfect cube, thus taking away from the body length of the 'stang. I'd crop about an inch off of the top of that pic, so it is a lower rectangle, rather than a cube. That'll really accentuate your pony! Just a suggestion, not tryin' to be an ***.
Nah it's just kinda hard to tell with the contrast of the shadowing, makes it appear that satin silver color. Either way great lookin stang, I gotta get some louvres eventually. Did you see the pic I cropped above?
Old 03-11-2008, 09:09 PM
ODDYSEY
Site Moderator of Fury!

It's so easy, even a caveman could do it.
Old 03-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Rhino77
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ODDYSEY

It's so easy, even a caveman could do it.
U see me laffin' bud??