Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Single exhaust Power gains?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 05:59 AM
themac5150
3rd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Sancho805
i ran over a squirrel the other day.
I almost hit a deer at 2 am... Nice 6 pointer... too bad I was in the pony... I had the brights on and the dumb thing looked right at me and was going to leap into the road! Didn't change his mind until I started laying into the horn. Dumb b*****d. I so would've kicked him in the cluster if he'd jumped in front of me.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:39 AM
tire31539
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by themac5150
I almost hit a deer at 2 am... Nice 6 pointer... too bad I was in the pony... I had the brights on and the dumb thing looked right at me and was going to leap into the road! Didn't change his mind until I started laying into the horn. Dumb b*****d. I so would've kicked him in the cluster if he'd jumped in front of me.
pshht, that's nothing. It's not worth posting until you hit two deer, and one lives and gets up and walks away huffing and puffing at you when you get out all pissed to look over the damage. I swear mother nature was sending me a message there......either with that or the fact that the second deer defecated all over my car where I hit it.
Old 10-17-2008, 07:16 AM
teetertotter
2nd Gear Member

Originally Posted by Mustang_Joe
I called you ignorant for your comment, not your experiences. And I would call someone who is been on here for over 3yrs if they stated someting that was false. Just because you know a little about something doesn't give you the right to post about a false statement about it and think I am going to agree with you and let it slide.

That's nice(and a lot of stuff for a teachers salary..), why the hell would I care what you have? You think it makes you better than me that your in your mid 30's or older, probably don't have kids, and own lots of nice things? Almost any other college graduate student your age could do that too if they never decided to drain their money on kids and women/marriage. And if you want to do a comparison of that, my 48yr old dad has 2 houses which both are appraised at over $450k, 3 cars not including everyone else in the families(all 3 of them have a selling value of $20k or more), 2 college degrees, 2 dogs, big screen tv, over $100k in the bank not including his retirement fund which has over $200k in it, and owns his own company. You know what it means, nothing! Who the **** cares what someone else owns? I will tell you what it shows about you in a second. You need to get a grip of yourself, because you obviously have lots of probelms if:

-A 19yr old contradicting you on the internet sets you off. Please God don't allow me to ever be pissed off by a 19yr old stating his opinion which contradicts mine. I would want to shoot myself if I was in my mid 30's and a contradicting opinion from an adolescent set me off
-When your told of your monetary and verbal mistakes you just brush it off because you don't want to think about money not spent intelligently
- When you are actually told about how slow your car is compared to mine after you said you could "blow by me", you should of got a GT and not a convertible like at least 80% of everyone else in this section would have done with the extra $6k(convertible V6 or GT is an obvious choice for me, oh what a nice set of duals on that would have sounded like. It wouldn't sound like the double fart can exhaust you have on now according to your words.). Some of the obvious choices for you are the hard ones in life huh
-Since when is 146 posts almost 200? Apparently 2 college degrees didn't help you with your rounding skills. 147 posts in a month is a lot? That's a little under 5 posts a day and is far from a lot of posts considering I go on this site a couple of times a day to read and learn
-If you think material possessions and money in the bank makes you a better man, I am glad I am not you. Some of the happiest people in the world are the ones that work their ***'s off at work, pay off all their bills with a little extra, and come home to a happy family that loves them which it sounds like you don't have. Get your priorities set, Assets doesn't equal happiness or make you better than the person who barely gets by. You need some mental help.
-And if you are such a big shot money man like you say you are, why not drive a GT convertible? Better sounding exhaust, 2mpg less shouldn't break your bank money, a tiny bit more insurance for the average adult(although you are very child like). Obvious choice for me if I had the money

Just to clear up a little info on me:
-Full time College student and will have a degree in less than 5 yrs to get me a good paying job
-Have a part-time job that allows me to work on a computer and the internet (so I can check in here and post from time to time)
-I live at home because I am 19, don't work a full time job, and go to college full time. What's wrong with enjoying free food, no rent, and not having to do laundry and other things your nice parents will gladly do for you
-I paid for my own mustang, it's gas, it's insurance, and it's mods. I make a good amount of money working part-time off the books (30hrs a week and $14/hr=my pay $420/week or a little under $2k a month while still having enough time to go out on the weekends some week nights with friends and do my daily weight lifting or treadmill)

My consensus is you talk a big game but are a little man on the inside and that's just how some people are. How someone with so much money and so many nice things can be upset by a 19yr old with next nothing is just wrong and weird. You must have some really bad psychological problems or something which some wealthy family less people have is no true happiness. Sure you have tons of nice things, but I would trade everything you own for 1 house, 1 to 2 cars, a wife that loves me, and a family that enjoys spending time with me when they can. Priorities? Got them? Get some psychological help, maybe some friends to enjoy spending time with, and go look for someone to start a family with (I know it will be hard for you since you seem like a dick and no one looking for a husband wants an *******, but give it a shot. You will probably find someone that's just as bitchy and little on the inside as you. You may not have a happy family, but at least you'll have one and not just your "Great/Expensive" items). I'm out, let the readers of this thread decide who's in the right, who's in the wrong, and who needs some help.
Mustang Joe, very nice reply and well put. It shows how many leftest teachers, if the person is a teacher, there are in this world. Most professors are the same, leftest who have not learned anything and selfish. I commend you on your brightness and earning your way as you are a rarity in today's society. I wish you a very bright future as we will need young people like you with COMMON SENSE and level headed. I am a retired successful business person and do have respect for young people like you!! Keep up the good work!
Jon
Old 10-17-2008, 10:33 AM
28HopUp
MF Administrator

Originally Posted by basketballord
Contradict yourself much?

Anyway, I am not a mod, but i say how about we stay on topic?
single exhaust....anyone?
Too late for that. It would take forever to clean up this thread, so that leaves only one other choice -