Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Single or Dual MRT that is the question

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 11:52 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Single or Dual MRT that is the question

oh, nobody answered my other question. does it sound ricy or would it be considered ricy. Thats one thing i'm tryn to set myself apart from me and my generation. I personally like the sound, but havn't herd it in person so really wouldn't know
Old 02-09-2006, 12:13 AM
TJ
4th Gear Member

Trill Gear head
oh, nobody answered my other question. does it sound ricy or would it be considered ricy. Thats one thing i'm tryn to set myself apart from me and my generation. I personally like the sound, but havn't herd it in person so really wouldn't know
Trill there are a lot of sound clips posted of other mufflers/exhuast you have to use the search and listen to them for yourself and compare to the MRT Aero. I have listen to a lot of clips over the last few months even bought GT take off and the MRT IMO for me is the best sounding and no it doesn't sound ricy from Scrming clips.

Its really what sounds good to you I haven't heard dual's yet but hoping Rickmesa will see my post above and PM me the link to MRT duals sound clip to hear.

Trill Scrming is the first one I know here/other forums that has tried the MRT so responses are going to be slim to none here for you on the MRT Aero.
Old 02-09-2006, 09:27 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: scrming

ORIGINAL: TJ

I second that I will be ordering soon!!!

Scrming I couldn't find the post/link here with the from clip behind, drive by and inside on the farm road you shot during the day, I looked for it to link here for trill but couldn't find it, I like those clips!!

They're on my website... I've had to buy extra bandwidth!!! LOL!

BTW... I had to valet park my car tonight... well, I'm standing there waiting for the guy to pull it around... the other valets and people are standing there... car is pulling up... Some one says "Man, listen to that car rumble!" And then another guy "I love that car!" LOL!
Thats awesome!!!!!!!