General Tech Ask model specific questions in the appropriate category below. All other general questions within.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Mustang Before Image After Image is Tomorrow

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2014, 06:45 PM
mustangv6305

Default Mustang Before Image After Image is Tomorrow

Adding Roush Front Chin Splitter and Roush Side Splitters tomorrow. Think it'll look good? Haven't found mustang with similar build yet.. so curious how it'll turnout...
Old 11-21-2014, 11:29 PM
cruisin5268d
4th Gear Member

Why do you care what others think? Do what you want to your car.
Old 11-22-2014, 05:42 AM
mustangv6305

Originally Posted by cruisin5268d
Why do you care what others think? Do what you want to your car.
That's nice what you said but....... I just like opinions like some people. It's general chat. Like the other thousand, hundred, tens, or that one other. Could make a person feel good about what he/she was able to achieve and if it got a bad rap, then it could motivate them to make a change to that achievement. Also, others can be motivated to set a goal to transforming their vehicle by viewing post like this. I was motivated by viewing a post like mine and that's why I'm trying to change my vehicles appearance and performance later. Another project. idk, I just like an opinion or two sometimes. hard to explain but thank you tho!
Old 11-22-2014, 10:30 AM
audioAl
4th Gear Member

Default DIB 2014

The splitters will look great & the spoiler will too, I like the Laguna Seca front spoiler. I am partial to DIB!
Attached Thumbnails Mustang Before Image After Image is Tomorrow-tn_yokohama-and-shelby-s-003.jpg  
Old 11-22-2014, 12:42 PM
cruisin5268d
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by mustangv6305
That's nice what you said but....... I just like opinions like some people. It's general chat. Like the other thousand, hundred, tens, or that one other. Could make a person feel good about what he/she was able to achieve and if it got a bad rap, then it could motivate them to make a change to that achievement. Also, others can be motivated to set a goal to transforming their vehicle by viewing post like this. I was motivated by viewing a post like mine and that's why I'm trying to change my vehicles appearance and performance later. Another project. idk, I just like an opinion or two sometimes. hard to explain but thank you tho!
Sorry, I think my post may have come across as being a bit testy.

For any mod you make there will be some on here that like it and some that don't. For example..."spinner" rims. Most members here will be passionately against them but there will be some that like them. My point is that someone will always come up and say they like what you did to your car so you might as well just do want you want to it and be happy knowing that your car is just the way you like it.
Old 11-22-2014, 06:57 PM
mustangv6305

Originally Posted by cruisin5268d
Sorry, I think my post may have come across as being a bit testy.

For any mod you make there will be some on here that like it and some that don't. For example..."spinner" rims. Most members here will be passionately against them but there will be some that like them. My point is that someone will always come up and say they like what you did to your car so you might as well just do want you want to it and be happy knowing that your car is just the way you like it.
Np! Dude! I'm sorry too! Speaking of spinning rims, my road was all blocked off getting back from work. And all I seen coming back were cars lined up with big wheels and wheels spinning. It was cool because I was like seeing a car show (which never been) coming back home. Lol
Old 11-22-2014, 07:04 PM
mustangv6305

Originally Posted by audioAl
The splitters will look great & the spoiler will too, I like the Laguna Seca front spoiler. I am partial to DIB!
Yeah, the DIP is the best color in my opinion. Naturally bcuz I like blue as it is. Ha. Yes! I like the light aqua colored mustangs too. The Laguna Seca is so badass! I thought about something like that but the cost of a new bumper with it, I decided to hold off. xD I think only one guy in my town has it.