West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

SMA 12th Annual Mustang Show

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2009, 10:31 PM
pnicholson
2nd Gear Member

Default SMA 12th Annual Mustang Show

Hey there,

Well, we preparing for our 12th annual Mustang car show – newly named the Saddleback Mustang Stampede. The dealership we hold the event at (Santa Margarita Ford) is allowing us to clear enough area this year for up to 160 vehicles. Would be AWESOME if we could fill up all the space. Pre-registration runs up until September 1st. Entries received after September 1st will be $40. As in the past, judging is done by the participants. Trophies will be given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each class. And, pre-registration gets you a show t-shirt. Such a deal huh

Something we tried last year and decided it was a big hit – so will be doing again this year is having vendor booths at the event. Last year we had roughly 15 vendor booths – this year we are hoping to grow that to at least 20.

The T.G.I. Fridays Restaurant in Santa Margarita (the home of the Cruisn RSM event on Thursday nights) will be providing food for the show. From what I hear, they will be providing their famous TGI Fridays Sliders at $1.00 each. I can tell ya – they are REAL good

Since the economy is in such a rut, the Saddleback Mustang board decided to cut registration fees this year to $25 for pre-registration (down from previous years $30). We have also changed the way we class the cars this year – using a points system – which we think will make registration much easier for participants.

Also new for this year (for the kids – and the adults who are kids at heart) is a Pedal Car Class. Pedal cars entered will be judged by the SMA (Saddleback Mustang Association) board, and trophies will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

A portion of the proceeds from the event are donated to the ALS Association. The ALS Association’s mission is to lead the fight to cure and treat ALS through global, cutting-edge research, and to empower people with Lou Gehrig’s disease and their families to live fuller lives by providing them with compassionate care and support.

I am sure there are things I have missed here. Do us a favor though and get your registration in plenty early.

Here is a link to the show registration form - http://www.saddlebackmustang.com/Files/SMAShow.pdf

Just in case - here is a link to a backup copy of the registration form - http://members.***.net/pagenicholson...ngStampede.pdf

Hope to see MANY of you there.

Thanks Much

Page

Last edited by pnicholson; 05-18-2009 at 11:45 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 10:05 PM
pnicholson
2nd Gear Member

BUMP for this show. Get yer registration in early. The show is on Sunday, September 13th. Should be an AWESOME show this year. Hoping for 160 cars and at least 20 vendors.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:39 PM
pnicholson
2nd Gear Member

Hey there,

This show is just over a month away (early registration prices end on September 1st). Dont miss this one - register early.

Page
Old 08-29-2009, 04:07 PM
pnicholson
2nd Gear Member

Hey there,

STILL time to get your registration in and save yourself $15. Get it in before the day of show and its $25. Day of show entries are $40.

GREAT show - FREE T-Shirt. TGIF $1 Slider burgers, great raffle items, vendor booths, and an awesome DJ

If you attend one show this year - don’t miss THIS show

Page
Old 09-07-2009, 08:56 PM
pnicholson
2nd Gear Member

Good news……

I just spoke with the Saddleback Mustang Association Treasurer - You can register for the $25 as long as the club receives your entry form by no later than Friday the 11th (this Friday). Day of show registration is $40.

AND

There will be no Day Of Show class this year. All cars will end up in their own class no matter when they registered.

So, get your entries in now
Old 09-15-2009, 07:28 AM
sam.mathew99

thanks, Its far but i will try to be there.