Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

got my mustang back from the dealer...

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 02:23 PM
saud alzaabi
3rd Gear Member

Default got my mustang back from the dealer...

hehe... let me tell you im my dealers nightmare....lol

the service for ford dealer here in UAE is not a great service, but I am the one who is going to let them work straight without that tricks of thiers...

well last saturday i got my mustang to the ford dealer for the 5,000 km service and to install a bluetooth handsfree device for me ..and also to install a rear parking sensors which are free... anyway they said my car should finish on sunday so i called back the next day and they said they changed the oil and serviced the car but not yet installed any of the sensors or the handsfree.... so i said yeah ok u have this day and please finish working on my car ASAP he said don't worry were doing our best ... so then i called back monday they said they INSTALLED the rear parking sensors but not the bluetooth and they need one more day so i got pissed off and told them this will be your last day ...

today without calling and without anything I went to the dealer and got inside i talked to the guy he said it finished and is in the car wash now ... so i said kewl .... as usual i like to be naughty and go explore everyworkshop .. so on my way to there... i saw a tungsten mustang covered in dirt and say what ? i noticed it had my number plates so i got inside and without talking to anyone and just like any employee i got in there and took my car keys ... and went out i opened the door and found that they only installed the bluetooth device without installing the parking sensors and without fixing a rubber on the side door so that time it was 12:00 pm and i really got pissed now ... so i went inside and saw the manager walking from a distance so I called him by his name ans shouted come here i want to show you something .... when he came on our way to my mustang i told him ur service sucks he said why sir ? i said cuz i gave you my mustang from saturday to service it and fix few parts and u guys havent done anything in it... he said how come then i showed him everything and he wanted me to think that he cared ... so he said give us 2 hours and we will finish everything and call you to pick it up ... so I said ohhh yeah ill be sitting on ur chair waiting ... he said why ? i said cuz u guys are always lying ... so then he called them to install the stuff and after they finished it was about 3:00 pm ... and i was still there .... i made them wash my car and clean it and do everything ... haha

I was the boss there, anyway the bluetooth device is really awesome it's connected to my 6 speakers and it also talks lol, it has a small lcd screen and option stuff.... she talks arabic ,french , english , turky and these language ... and the r.parkings sensors are not that bad ... im going to post few pics in the next days ...

now here is what i have on my tungstenizer

1) Custom red leather shift boot and arm rest
2) parrot ck3100 bluetooth device
3) Rear parking sensors
4) 30% dark Window tint + 60% reflects suns heat

these are normal ... I'll be collecting few $$ and order a short shifter + aluminum Drive shaft

my dealer doesnt fix any ANY after market part... but ill fix them alone without the dealer knowing whats going on.. hehe ill powder coat the aftermarket short shifter in black color and install it on my own .. the reason of powder coating is because they wont recognize it.... and about the aluminum drive shaft .. since they are the same size ... ill just paint the aftermarket one same color as the stock one ... and VOUALA..... lol ....

a question though ... if i installed an aluminum drive shaft .. would i also need a tune ?
Old 05-09-2006, 02:37 PM
kcary
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: got my mustang back from the dealer...

What kind of rear snesors did you get? The one thing I miss from my old car was having those. I've adjusted back to not having them, but if there was a solution out there that didn't look bad, I would consider it.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:59 PM
Herknav
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: got my mustang back from the dealer...

Where in UAE? Dubai? Abu Dhabi? I was there a month or so ago for a couple weeks. We spent most of our time in AD, but went to Dubai twice, (went snow skiing in the mall, what a trip!). I oly saw one Ford dealer... I just don't remember where...

To anyone that hasn't been there, UAE is awesome... there are soo many nice cars on the road, it's insane...