Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Slotted and drilled Rotors

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 11:54 PM
advertiser

Default RE: Slotted and drilled Rotors

Silver Eagles - Start Collecting Today

I started collecting silver eagles when they first came out. The price of silver is rising daily and if you are not collecting now, you will wish you had been. Only 4% of the population actually collect or invest in silver. With the falling dollar, you should be investing in metals. There are numerous reports on why you should be investing in metals and I will be posting a new hub on where to find this information.

I want to share an easy way to get started collecting silver eagles.

This Is The Simplest Affiliate Pay Plan On The Planet

Earn 1 for every 2

That's Right! For every two orders generated by YOUR website YOU get a bonus ONE FULL OUNCE American Eagle Silver Coin - EVERYMONTH

With 2 Get 1 - With 10 Get 5 - With 100 Get 50 - ABSOLUTELY NO LIMITS to what you can earn!

Did you know that silver has increased in price over 300% in the last 5 years? How many affiliate programs do you know of who have given their affiliates a 300% pay increase? And with the US dollar losing value by the day your earnings (just like mine) are really going to stack up!

QUICK SIMPLE & FUN A great way to get more and more Silver!

MASSIVE MARKET APPEAL Everybody Loves SILVER and GOLD!

RECEIVE UNLIMITED SILVER COIN, GOLD COIN or CASH BONUSES!

THE MOST AFFORDABLE silver / gold accumulation program on the planet!

EASY TO UNDERSTAND, EASY TO JOIN. Start getting silver today!

http://www.axisof.com

GET SILVER

EARN SILVER

Start Your Silver Snowball Rolling NOW

SilverSnowball: an ever-increasing cache of silver coins.

Hold Real Money in Your Hands.

QUICK SIMPLE and FUN way to get more and more Silver !!!

MASSIVE MARKET APPEAL Everybody Loves SILVER and GOLD !!!

There is a GROWING INTEREST in SILVER and GOLD !!!

Receive UNLIMITED SILVER AND GOLD COIN BONUSES !!!

THE MOST AFFORDABLE silver / gold accumulation program on the planet !!!

EASY TO UNDERSTAND - EASY TO JOIN. Start getting silver today !!!

How You Get Silver

1. Join the SilverSnowball "Coin of the Month" program. It's an easy convenient way to KNOW you are steadily accumulating real wealth. We ship your Silver Coins to you and also give you a free website.

2. Send people to your website. For every two new orders generated by your website YOU get a bonus ONE FULL OUNCE American Eagle Silver Coin. You also get additional bonus American Eagle Silver Coins on every two repeat customer orders for as long as you remain a member. We reserve the right to substitute an equivalent value of American Eagle Silver Coins depending on market conditions or shipping weight.

WATCH YOUR SILVER SNOWBALL GROW

The simplicity of SilverSnowball is powerful. Once people start receiving silver and gold they want more and more. This creates a growing snowball of silver and gold coins going right to you from both new orders and repeat orders.

Maybe you only want one Silver Coin every month, or maybe you'd like to get a few hundred. It's up to you. Just join, send people to your website, and receive more and more silver and gold coins.

Note to marketers only - There is a growing interest in silver and gold. It's no secret that prices have been rising due to limited supply and more demand. Yet, only 4% of the population currently own precious metals. You do the math.

More and more people are becoming interested in owning silver and gold. They need to know about the program where a little gives you a lot of silver.

SilverSnowball is a smart way to begin. Feel real money in your hands again. And if you share the good news you can create a steadily growing stream of pure silver and/or gold coins delivered to your door.

Here's exactly what you get every month with your membership:

One Ounce .9993 Silver Brilliant Uncirculated American Silver Eagle coin.

SS News with updates and insights into money, metals and marketing.

Free marketing website that tracks your customer orders.

Unlimited Bonus Coins from new and repeat orders.

SilverSnowball offers you a 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee and you can cancel at any time. With many experts expecting higher prices now is the time to accumulate silver.

http://www.axisof.com http://www.axisof.com
Old 03-22-2008, 12:03 AM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

lol, wtf!
Old 06-20-2008, 08:06 PM
HazardSports
2nd Gear Member

Old 06-20-2008, 09:01 PM
HazardSports
2nd Gear Member

After reading this post I fffeel like cross drilling my brage PADS andslotting my throat.

LOL (joke)
Old 06-20-2008, 09:07 PM
Legion5
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Stoenr

lol, wtf!
raising the post count with a 1 year old thread huh?

Just don't be this obvious.

This is a great thread by the way, lots of good info.
Old 06-20-2008, 09:24 PM
Stoenr
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Legion5

ORIGINAL: Stoenr

lol, wtf!
raising the post count with a 1 year old thread huh?

Just don't be this obvious.

This is a great thread by the way, lots of good info.
Yup, I'm all about the post count [sm=rolleyes.gif]

But actually was in the market at the time and re-reading all the threads about them
Old 06-21-2008, 04:50 PM
vf96
2nd Gear Member

Mine are Baer Decel A Rotors. Drilled & Slotted. Great stopping power. They look good,probably the best selling point.
ALSO they have a 3 year warranty.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:24 PM
HazardSports
2nd Gear Member

I was reading up myself because today I installed the BAER 14" rotors front @ back with Hawk HP+ pads and STEEDA 18 X 9.5 Ultralites (275/40/18 F/R). Looking for some info and got more than I was looking for. Happy with all of the above install; but, not sure if I'm regretting the HP+ due to the EXTREME Brake dust I experienced in just one day (25 miles - mostly highway - and taking it REAL EASY on the brakes) and "increased rotor wear" I've read about. The stopping power is INSANE !
Old 06-22-2008, 11:45 AM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

old thread revived and it was a good heated debate....I miss CrazyAl's posts.....where r u man....
Old 06-22-2008, 06:37 PM
2005 white s197
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ZZmustang

Crazy al
The data is not clear at all except that you say its clear if you want to believe that the data is clear be my guest.
A study says that scrubbing" action isessentially non-existant, so therefore it's non existent? Id have to see that with my eyes, it's nothing personal, it's just I seen a guy make a girl disappear before and people will say and do almost anything to get there name out there, including slant a report to whatever side they want. (the missing link)
And the boundary layer doesn't just apply to spheres, that’s the reason theyNeural(sp) the insides of intake ports on heads. and it would apply to any surface that has an angle to wind surface.
and your go to the bathroom-before-race example . is just an example in your eyes. I would think it would be more like taking 15 gal of fuel out of the car before you raced.
You know, a brick is a brick even without a study that says it's a brick.
I don't read a study and conclude that this is the absolute truth, Other wise Columbus would have fallen off the end of the world.
And Galileo would not have beendenounced by Church officials , who offered Galileo an option for the avoidance of being burned at the stake for church heresy. Denouncing his beliefs in a Copernican "sun-centered" universe, Galileo chose being imprisoned in his own home (and later in homes of his friends) for the remainder of his life.
Chuck Yeager would have never broken the sound barrier. A 10 second quarter mile run is imposable, an so on. Studies are just information, And some well intended studies are just not correct.
It's been nice discussing this with you and lets NOT do this again. You can have the last word if you like but I’m done.
Thanks
Thank god your "done". I'm old enough to remember records (plastic) and your starting to sound like a "broken" on!!!

Al,
I'm also a ME and your correct, research/testing is everythng!