Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dealer questioning my ride ??

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 12:07 PM
jmk3
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Dealer questioning my ride ??

A goor oil service should check the air in your tires, did they, maybe there low.
Old 02-10-2007, 01:28 PM
edified
1st Gear Member

Don't be bothered by those dealer folks. Most of them know nothing about high performance stuff and that's why I don't take my car to any of them. They're only good in critizising there customer's rides but sooooooo damn when it comes to technical stuffs. (Like I said "most of them" but not all) I takemy ride/sto MMR (muscle motors performance) in Canoga Park who specializes in performance car. There others out there ofcourse. It cost a little more but worth it. Next time, like tell them to shut up and that it's none of their business!

[IMG]local://upfiles/37295/F2B48B05650C4610B670F24B8839774C.jpg[/IMG]
Old 02-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Jays Mustang
3rd Gear Member

Tell them "hey you sold me the car, put on a brand new suspension if it's wrong"
Old 02-10-2007, 04:29 PM
swata
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jays Mustang

Tell them "hey you sold me the car, put on a brand new suspension if it's wrong"
Are you kidding.. I wouldn't let them do anything but change the oil and trust me.. that was hard enough..
Old 02-10-2007, 05:04 PM
Orion_240
6th Gear Member

Sounds like there are some trust issues between you and your mechanics! If they accused me of something I didn't do I'd call my lawyer and sue their @ss!
Your ride looks stock to me!
Maybe its the rims that make it look lowered...
Good luck!
Old 02-10-2007, 05:28 PM
SPOOK R/T
2nd Gear Member

Call the owner and bitch about their BS remarks. I did this with a used Intrepid i bought at Chevy dealer. I brought the car back the day aftergot it. I had it a DC dealer getting the trannyoil changed. And they found 1/2 inchpc's of metal in the tranny pan. Like 14 chunk's of metal. I brought them in a bag to the Used carMg. He tried to tell me that it was normal with a 40,000 milecar. I said no way. So he called an tech up, and when i tried to tell the tech what happened. The used car Mg told meto be quite and shut up.That i did not know what is was taking about. So i left and called the next morning tothe dealer and talked to the owner. After he heardwhat happened. He sh%t canned the Mg on the spot. And gave me a free loaner and they had DC but in a new tranny.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:46 PM
WuStangKlan
I ♥ Acer

F that S##T man. You paid your hard earned money. YOU own THEM. Don't back off. They don't have the right to "question" you - nobody like that does. Make sure you document every call, visit, conversation or any communication - names, dates, times. Start with the Ford recommended process but if they don't do the right thing get private legal help. Just what I would do. Good luck man.
ORIGINAL: swata

So i went and got my first oil change and the service guy insisted I lowered my 06 GT. WellI truly haven't but it's bothering me that he brought it up three times while I was there and even had another person look at it and they agreed with him. I advised him that is they way I purchased it from them and this is really bothering me now that I'm home and thinking..hey what if something goes wrong, did they put some sort of red flag on my file saying I've modded my vehicle.. anyways here's a picture from why I first got it 4 months ago..What do you think??

Old 02-11-2007, 05:09 PM
fairlane292
5th Gear Member

This is fairly typical, a lot of these service guys incl and often especially the service mgr are jealous and all they can do is give you a hard time, like they have some "clout". Give it right back to them and report any uncalled for remarks to management; and let these guys know you are doing that. ...bunch of ignorant, jealous sob's. I wouldn't have a dealer do an oil change;maybe ifyou can watch the whole process. ...you see how these people race around the lot with customer cars. ...don't be afraid to speak up... remember how "nice" theywere to you when you were interested in buying. ...funny how that changed after they got your money. ...jerks!!