Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Torque - Its Why I Love the Mustang

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 10:56 AM
acascianelli
5th Gear Member

Originally Posted by acarzt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZoon...eature=related

Clarkson is such a moron lol... He's driving a V6 Convertible Mustang and claims it has 300 hp and he expects it to go around the track well... He should redo this "test" with a V8 Coupe...
He knew it was only a V6, it's just that he hates American cars so much that he needs to find a way to bring any of our car down. The ONLY American car that he's reviewed that he didn't find anything wrong with what the Ford GT. Even though he liked the Corvette Z06/ZR1 and Dodge Viper, he always found something completely ridiculous to not like them for.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:45 AM
Riptide
6th Gear Member

Lots of people who are into imports, especially BMW, feel the same way as he does. Basically, Ford/Chevy/Etc. are just cheap garbage and can't do anything right.
Old 02-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Argonaut
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by acarzt
I went from a Hyundai Elantra to a GT lol My elantra completely gutted and with an intake ran a 16.7 @ 8X mph lol It was great to drive in the autocross tho :-D

http://media.putfile.com/Acarzt--Texas-Mega-Meet

http://media.putfile.com/Auto-X-clips

Sorry if you don't like the music lol I didn't do the original edit, I just cut my clips. And that Tiburon I raced in the 1/4 I think he ran a mid-low 15 but he couldn't launch for crap so I destroyed him off the line lol

Now I need to get some vids of my Mustang :-D
Funny videos - riding in the trunk during an AX run...LOL, crazy.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:11 PM
Rubrignitz
5th Gear Member

I was at a stoplight last night, look over and a guy in a brand new beautiful silver Jaguar XKR is intensely looking my car over. We take off from that light and I get in the next turn lane and stop. He completely stops traffic in his lane, comes to a stop right next to me and every so slowly rolls his window down. I roll my passenger window down and say what's up? He looks my car over again and say's NICE CAR, I REAAAALLY love those new mustang body styles! I laughed and said yeah, your car is pretty sweet too. That was a complement I won't soon forget lol.

If something happens to this car I'm going to build another one EXACTLY like it. Like an old pair of comfortable jeans this car has grown on me like no other...
Old 02-27-2009, 07:16 PM
acarzt
4th Gear Member

Originally Posted by Argonaut
Funny videos - riding in the trunk during an AX run...LOL, crazy.
Haha, yea I have some crazy friends... It was good times tho. The reason I was out of the car before that run was because I forgot to take the fuse out of my power wire for my amp(which was disconnected) and when Nick got in the trunk it start sparking like crazy and he freaked out haha. Too bad we didn't catch that on camera.