Notices
4.6L V8 Technical Discussions Any questions about engine, transmission, or gearing can be asked here!

Problems with Kenne Bell.....Help?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2009, 11:00 PM
Black_N_Blown
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by BigBSP
Black N Blown, If you are still having issues, I recommend you see Adam at ST Motorsports in San Bernardino. I see you are located in CA but don’t know where. He works closely with Kenne Bell. I don’t have a supercharger yet but had him tune my GT and am loving it. When I went down to his shop, he had nothing but supercharged Mustangs in his shop. He is a master mechanic and comes highly recommended.
Well My car is running good now that the stock plugs are back in, But I live about 20 min from San Bernardino so i might go take a look at his shop and see what he can do for me.. Thank you verry much
Old 06-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Black_N_Blown
1st Gear Member

Well after a week of drive my car and thinking my problem is fixed by putting the stock plugs back in I was driving home today and I got on the gas in 2nd gear and it boged really bad and my engine light came on. So now I have a misfire in cyclinder 5. So WTF can it be??
Old 06-25-2009, 09:41 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Sounds like you have the stock plugs fouled now as a result of not running the one range colder plugs. They recommend them for a reason and as stated before the stock ones are fine until you have misfires unber boost and that is exactly what it sounds like happened. Seriously take it to Adam at ST Motorsports....he can figure it out.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:47 PM
Black_N_Blown
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by mygt500
Sounds like you have the stock plugs fouled now as a result of not running the one range colder plugs. They recommend them for a reason and as stated before the stock ones are fine until you have misfires unber boost and that is exactly what it sounds like happened. Seriously take it to Adam at ST Motorsports....he can figure it out.
Alright, if it was fouled would'ent it be black? Because it looks light gryish like i thought plugs should look, and the one next too it looks the same also.
And would'ent it happen sooner then a week later of hard driving here and there? I could be wrong.The only reson i say that is I've been getting on it hard and staying in boost with out a problem all week, then today it misfires?
I'm gonna give them a call and see when i can bring my car down there and see what they say