5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

lesson learned

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 11:54 PM
91stang
4th Gear Member

Default RE: lesson learned

ORIGINAL: shando98

It's funny to me that the guy that complains about someone treating his care like sh*t is the same guy that brags about taking it out on a rental car. He's complaining about stupid people and he's wearing a shirt that says "I'm with stupid" that has an arrow pointing at his face. I hope that when traffic is at a stand still and some single mother with two kids is in the Kia rental car with no brakes that she crashes into his 5.0 and wipes his dumbass off the streets.
where the f*** did you come from? i was saying i was pissed so i took his keys... he pounded the car harder than i ever did. anywasy they do point inspections like once a month to make sure everything is working fine
Old 10-25-2006, 12:16 AM
88blackgt
4th Gear Member

maybe im an exception or something, but i treat other people cars better than my own. im very sensitive about other people and my car, so i can empathize w/ them when im around their car. im so afraid to drive other people's cars, i dont want to break anything and have it be my fault, even if its beyond my control. your friend takes your car out and it gets totaled by a car running a stop sign, out of their control, but if they hadnt driven it things could have been different. i just dont like the entire situation so i stay away from driving other people's cars and when i do im very VERY careful
Old 10-25-2006, 12:30 AM
tims 88 4
4th Gear Member

my gf dont even ask to drive my car anymore the only time i lest someone drive her is when im in it that the only way
Old 10-25-2006, 12:51 AM
shelikeshertopoff

...and thats right...maybe im just the devil but here's a story. A good friend of mine let his friend use his mustang for the weekend because it was convertible and the guy brought the freakin car back with BALD tires. So when the guy passed out at a party we made copies of his motorcycle keys and take it while hes at work...maybe he'll never know.
Old 10-25-2006, 01:04 AM
dimebag
6th Gear Member

yea only time anyone else drives my car is my one friend who drives an 02 gt. he and i usually ride to parties together, in one of our cars, and either one of us(regardless of car taken) decides to not drink and be the DD. so he gets to drive it sometimes... and the g/f was gonna be aloud to(nothin hotter then a hot chick that can drive a fast car...esp when its stick)... cuz theres times im just not in the drivin mood, too tired, etc etc... but yea... that didnt work out, so just i drive it and my buddy w. the 2002 stang... no one else...

o wait... a chick at work drives it, but only in the pklot.. moves it from the back to right in front of the store at night, so i can see it... her car is a stick too, so i trust her.... and its never where i cant see....
Old 10-25-2006, 02:14 AM
johan166

No one ever touches my car... I let my mom borrow it (Of course I know how to drive a stick... I grew up witha stick)

What do I hear leaving my house?

herm crrr herm crrr herm crrrr I step outside 3 minutes after she's gone and smell clutch!
Old 10-25-2006, 02:15 AM
ltrayne84
2nd Gear Member

dimebag Date 10/24/2006 11:04:42 PM
yea only time anyone else drives my car is my one friend who drives an 02 gt. he and i usually ride to parties together, in one of our cars, and either one of us(regardless of car taken) decides to not drink and be the DD. so he gets to drive it sometimes... and the g/f was gonna be aloud to(nothin hotter then a hot chick that can drive a fast car...esp when its stick )... cuz theres times im just not in the drivin mood, too tired, etc etc... but yea... that didnt work out, so just i drive it and my buddy w. the 2002 stang... no one else...

o wait... a chick at work drives it, but only in the pklot.. moves it from the back to right in front of the store at night, so i can see it... her car is a stick too, so i trust her.... and its never where i cant see....
you bangin that chick?[sm=smokin.gif]
Old 10-25-2006, 02:25 AM
94gtcoupe
5th Gear Member

the only person to drive my car was my mom and my g/f.. mom picked up the car when i bought it cuz i had to work, and my g/f drove it once, and brought it back with a skratch the length of the car, and said it was there when she got in.... like we don't know where every little dent,ding,and skratch is on our cars??? and my roomate drove it home from a party cuz i couldn't walk under my own power[&:]
Old 10-25-2006, 02:30 AM
dimebag
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ltrayne84

dimebag Date 10/24/2006 11:04:42 PM
yea only time anyone else drives my car is my one friend who drives an 02 gt. he and i usually ride to parties together, in one of our cars, and either one of us(regardless of car taken) decides to not drink and be the DD. so he gets to drive it sometimes... and the g/f was gonna be aloud to(nothin hotter then a hot chick that can drive a fast car...esp when its stick )... cuz theres times im just not in the drivin mood, too tired, etc etc... but yea... that didnt work out, so just i drive it and my buddy w. the 2002 stang... no one else...

you bangin that chick?[sm=smokin.gif]
maybe... well as far as her bf knows, nope. but as far as i know and most of work assumes...
Old 10-25-2006, 02:54 AM
shando98

A buddy at work drives an Audi S4. He let me drive it back from lunch one day and I dumped the clutch, blowing an intercooler hose off and stalling the car out. I crapped a brick. Luckily we had access to a body shop and an Audi forum. I will never drive somebody else's car hard after that. I thought I broke the Turbo. $$$