5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

cam question?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 12:00 AM
50mustanggod
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: cam question?

OH BOOWHO Cry me a river. Get lost dude this is my post i was getting great information and i actually was reading JD's info. I have got enough info now because of him and i thank him i just havent got around to it yet because i had to deal with your stupid comments first. So go find another post to distroy and make yourself feel "big" Just let it go for the love of god. GET LOST! You have not helped at all out of the 8 or w/e posts you have made on my topics. How about this, when you see my name as the post starter dont even bother to look at it or comment because I DONT WANT YOUR FEEDBACK. so leave me alone and go do your thing to someone else. Its that simple. Thank you, GOODBYE!

ORIGINAL: Grimace5.0

Actually, I like to help people that want help and can help themself. You on the other hand want someone to give you all the answers. JD made a very good technical post. He tried to help you help yourself. You didn't even thank the guy. I'll bet you didn't even read it. Too much work to read 5 or 6 paragraphs when somebody can just give you a answer you want to hear. "**** this site" huh? I say **** you and your "god" attitude.

ORIGINAL: 50mustanggod

Well we all can tell that all you like to do is start crap and not leave it be. Wow dude grow up. Get over it! This thread was fine untill you just posted. And you call me the kid! You are the kid. LET IT GO.

Found it https://mustangforums.com/m_995062/m.../tm.htm#995062

Nice edit job on your first post dillweed. Don't be surprised if you get any good replies to this thread or any other.

50mustanggod

< Message edited by 50mustanggod -- 2/5/2006 12:15:55 PM >
Old 02-23-2006, 05:50 PM
Grimace5.0
I ♥ Acer

You have not helped at all out of the 8 or w/e posts you have made on my topics.
Actually, I did help you. But you are too young and ignorant to listen. You asked in the other thread about what cam was the "best". I told you a custom cam built specificly for YOUR engine was the best.

How is that NOT helping you? I answered your noob question in a timely manner (first if I recall) and gave you 100% solid factual information. So again, lose the attitude or f*ck off.
Old 02-24-2006, 03:31 PM
50mustanggod
2nd Gear Member

Dude i can do this all day long for the rest of my life. You can f*ck yourself. You need to lose the attitude. You lost the battle just give it up. You made one good post to me thanks for that but the rest were complete B/S just you going about making a big argument so all in all it makes that one post useless because I wouldnt take your help EVER after all the B/S you talked! SO ONCE AGAIN JUST LET IT GO!!! Leave it be! Thanks for the other 7/8 now 8/9 useless post you made. Its funny how you are the only one that has such a big problem with me. Everyone else has been great to me. You are making this forums look really bad. So what if i am a noob you were too! And I am sure after I post this you will have yet another useless post towards me trying to put me down or whatever. See I can make these post because this is my post that I started. I've asked you already to stop posting on MY posts. so once again STOP POSTING ON MY POSTS. I DONT WANT YOUR HELP OR OPINON OR ANYTHING. THANKS GOODBYE.

You have not helped at all out of the 8 or w/e posts you have made on my topics.
Actually, I did help you. But you are too young and ignorant to listen. You asked in the other thread about what cam was the "best". I told you a custom cam built specificly for YOUR engine was the best.

How is that NOT helping you? I answered your noob question in a timely manner (first if I recall) and gave you 100% solid factual information. So again, lose the attitude or f*ck off.
Old 02-24-2006, 05:46 PM
Grimace5.0
I ♥ Acer

Well then. Still haven't had enough yet I see.

I have not said anything derogatory about your knowlege or lack of. Everyone was new at one point. Everyone has questions. There is nothing wrong with this, thats how EVERYONE learns. The problem with you is that you don't know what you think you know. "does more or less LSA make my cam lumpy" are you for fvcking real? Here's a clue, read what JD posted and first figure out what LSA is, then decide for yourself if it will give you a "lumpy" cam. Then, when you have your ebay engine and your "lumpy" cam, take that **** to the track and post a time slip. If it goes under 13.5 I'll leave you alone.

This may be "your" thread but newsflash, you don't own the forum. I think the "god" in your name is getting to your head. I didn't see anything about "admin" or "moderator" under your name.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:37 PM
50mustanggod
2nd Gear Member

HAHA like I said had to come back again. I never asked about more or less LSA and about it making it more lumpy or not. Someone else was talking about it and i was trying to figure out by what he ment of more or less of it. I know a 110 would have more lump then 112 F*uck Face. And i will take my "EBAY ENGINE" and run a huge cam like I stated and in a 1/4 mile it would run in the 11's easy. A big cam is what you want on the drag strip DERRRR. I want something that was boarderline of streetable. Get your **** straight first before you try to make a point. RETARD! And the GOD in my name was put there to **** people like you off and its doing a good job at it!! HAHAHA

Once again i'll be waiting for the replay because for the 10th time you cant just let it be! It is sad that you knowing what you know or think you know you are wasting your time posting and fighting with me its like you are 16 years old. And i will say this is stupid and put myself down by saying you are actually taking the time to argue with ME. That is SAD. I would think you would have better things to do then have a little 16 year old girl b*tch fight with a 21 year old guy. This **** is just starting to crack me up and make me laugh. I had a bad day at work but this made it all better. THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!!!

Peace

Well then. Still haven't had enough yet I see.

I have not said anything derogatory about your knowlege or lack of. Everyone was new at one point. Everyone has questions. There is nothing wrong with this, thats how EVERYONE learns. The problem with you is that you don't know what you think you know. "does more or less LSA make my cam lumpy" are you for fvcking real? Here's a clue, read what JD posted and first figure out what LSA is, then decide for yourself if it will give you a "lumpy" cam. Then, when you have your ebay engine and your "lumpy" cam, take that **** to the track and post a time slip. If it goes under 13.5 I'll leave you alone.

This may be "your" thread but newsflash, you don't own the forum. I think the "god" in your name is getting to your head. I didn't see anything about "admin" or "moderator" under your name.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:47 PM
mcfomco
3rd Gear Member

I just love the e-rguements they are wonderful LOL[sm=icon_blah.gif]
Old 02-24-2006, 09:50 PM
Grimace5.0
I ♥ Acer

I'm done, it was entertaining but also very useless. I've made my point. Those that understand will know, the few that don't understand, I guess won't. Get your hoopty together, run it and post a timeslip. Good luck!
Old 02-24-2006, 10:09 PM
50mustanggod
2nd Gear Member

I will. Peace

I'm done, it was entertaining but also very useless. I've made my point. Those that understand will know, the few that don't understand, I guess won't. Get your hoopty together, run it and post a timeslip. Good luck!