Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

just got my first door ding!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2006, 06:33 PM
onefastv6
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: just got my first door ding!

+1
and yesterday i decided there should be a sign on the high way with "asian" on it with a line through it and "asians not permitted on highway". well atleast thats what i would do if i were mayor. ill bet they cause 70%of all acidentsnot all asians suck at driving though
[]

ORIGINAL: MyFirstPony

If you are too f###ing stupid to open a car door and not put a ding into someone else's door, you should be removed from the human gene pool: you are weighing our species down.

If you do so intentionally, you deserve whatever the car owner chooses to dish out. [sm=icon_beat.gif]
Old 06-05-2006, 06:45 PM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

WOW...careful now...........in the words of infamous Rodney King: "Why can't we all just get along??"
ORIGINAL: onefastv6

+1
and yesterday i decided there should be a sign on the high way with "asian" on it with a line through it and "asians not permitted on highway". well atleast thats what i would do if i were mayor. ill bet they cause 70%of all acidentsnot all asians suck at driving though
[]

ORIGINAL: MyFirstPony

If you are too f###ing stupid to open a car door and not put a ding into someone else's door, you should be removed from the human gene pool: you are weighing our species down.

If you do so intentionally, you deserve whatever the car owner chooses to dish out. [sm=icon_beat.gif]
Old 06-05-2006, 10:25 PM
Ken Rogers
3rd Gear Member

It always takes me a while to park. I always try to park at the end of a row, and create enough space so that Careless Loser Man can't reach my car with his door. Last week I couldn't find a spot, so I parked next to a Porche, probable owned by someone twice as **** as me.

ken
Old 06-06-2006, 01:54 AM
DRWS10
2nd Gear Member

Nice Ken! I always try to find a totally open spot or park by a nice car. I would have to say a porche is a perfect car to park next too.
Old 06-06-2006, 02:12 AM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

The problem is when the Porche leaves and POS pulls into his spot; you just can't win!
ORIGINAL: DRWS10

Nice Ken! I always try to find a totally open spot or park by a nice car. I would have to say a porche is a perfect car to park next too.
Old 06-08-2006, 05:43 PM
amptor
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: GM Supercar

That totally sucks man, I'm sorry to hear about that.

On a side note, let's all be realistic though - if you went shopping and left a cart in the lot, and as you were driving away you saw roll away and hit a car, would you stop and leave a note on the car that it hit? Probably not.

If you accidentally opened your door into another car and made a small ding, but you saw nobody witnessed it, would you leave a note on that car? Probably not.

I always park far away, and I am extremely careful never to ding other cars (hasen't happened yet), but human nature is just that - human nature.

Greg
I had the door of my bug fly out away from me and get lodged onto a brand new miata, I was being very careful not to have that happen too but the wind just took the door from me. So I checked both car doors before leaving, I guess I might've waited there a little bit but I probably wouldn't have waited more than 5 minutes if there was damage. I've had people stare at me for being careful next to their cars too, it's eerie. One time I told a guy off because he was creeping me out.