Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Exhaust Question

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 11:49 PM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Exhaust Question

i got duals and no one has ever siad im trying to be a gt......lol....intresting angle.....in fact i get nothing but compliments...
Yeah... that's how it is with me. I don't recall anyone ever saying it was a GT wannabe or anything like that either... just compliments. Even at school
Old 01-05-2007, 12:44 AM
8cd03gro
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: AmericanMade

i got duals and no one has ever siad im trying to be a gt......lol....intresting angle.....in fact i get nothing but compliments...
Yeah... that's how it is with me. I don't recall anyone ever saying it was a GT wannabe or anything like that either... just compliments. Even at school

reason i want to stay single...i don't want anyone to have any reason to think it was a gt besides me walkin their ***.
Old 01-05-2007, 01:03 AM
phunnyguy
4th Gear Member

duly noted....but since i got a pony package and some exterior show if you will....the person getting burned doesnt know what burned themexcept that its a stang....i have on occasion been asked what kind of a mustang is it....you dont see many pony packs on the road....so i figured why not go two....to each his own i say....and i have to honestly say that while evryone has thier preference on things, like exhaust for example, i have yet to hear something i didnt like....a cool mustang is a cool mustang even it it isnt necessarily my style per se.....when you add that new exhuast i would be intrested to hear it, i havent met anyone who has a six that has switched and stayed single so im curious.....in fact now that i think about it i havent met any other sixes with any exhuast mods....for that matter i was the only 6 on the pch cruise.....oh well....post some sound if you think to after you install it im curious...good luck have fun and let us know how it turns out..
Old 01-05-2007, 11:48 AM
07 Orange

I agree on the Pony Package comments. At first I thought it was a little "chickie" with the little lights and low profile spoiler. But the retro fender tabs and the overall look in orange has prompted me to say that I made the right choice. I think they are cooler looking than GTs, you don't have to pay all the extra price for the GT and cheaper insurance (like all V6s). But Pony is the way to go, especially if you are going to show the car.