Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BamaChips Update

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 07:06 PM
Stang-aholic
4th Gear Member

double post
Old 01-28-2010, 07:19 PM
mygt500
Multi-Tasking Moderator!

Thumbs down THIS STOPS HERE

Originally Posted by flash_xx
+1

But, I suggest this thread gets closed like the other one, because, honestly, it doesn't belong in this section and us venting over how we got royally screwed over in the worst possible way by this really nice, polite and helpful guy, while therapeutic, doesn't really do any good.

I had actually written a long reply to this thread, but decided against it. At least writing it helped vent some of my frustration, but if I posted it I was going to get perma-banned for sure. It sure was nice to remember how extensive my insult vocabulary is both in English and Spanish :-p

Now off to deal with trying to recover my money.......
I agree and it will be after I am done typing..... Take this to OT from now on guys.....I know Matt has been extremely patient and helpful in this whole ordeal and following this thread and the last one that we decided to lock. Now the update is out there and this thread is locked. If anyone has a problem with that contact me via PM....I welcome any comments questions or concerns....if a retaliatory thread happens that member get banned instantly.....I hate to sound like a hard *** but this has got to stop....this is a TECH section believe it or not like flash pointed out above...you want therapy take it to OT or a therapist.....ok rant over....

Originally Posted by riskyfool
Hey Dork! It ain't Doug that's making good on the debt...it's PAYPAL. How do I know?
I ASKED AND THEY TOLD ME. Dummy.
That was not a good response to any member on any thread in a tech section.....I understand your frustration but think before you type or it can and will get you in trouble on this forum.....