5.0L (1979-1995) Mustang Technical discussions on 5.0 Liter Mustangs within. This does not include the 5.0 from the 2011 Mustang GT. That information is in the 2005-1011 section.

honda smoked a mustang

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2006, 09:26 PM
EVOvsALL

Default RE: honda smoked a mustang

First off let’s get it straight I didn’t come hear to start **** as you put it. The only reason I knew this site was here is because of Google search for something else and a key word of mine ended up being linked to a thread here. So I figured what the hell I would read it, after reading it, all I saw was a bunch of bashing. So I decided to copy a part of an article and post it here to try and prove that yes imports can hang or beat mustangs. But, no this site is to f.u.c.k.i.n.g hung up on there pieces of **** mustang. Yes I do race my car but only at regulated tracks never do I race on the streets, and yes I’ve beaten many a **** stang that car is f.u.c.k.i.n.g garbage. Either way you look at it nobody on the site is worth my time or gas you are all way too slow for my taste!!!!

Just delete my profile here and I will be happy never to return to such a trashy site with trashy people!!!!!!
Old 11-09-2006, 09:31 PM
AdderMk2
Banned

OMG.... I OWN AN EVO..... IM THE BEST EVAR....

you bought your speed... I BUILT mine!
Old 11-09-2006, 09:36 PM
88blackgt
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EVOvsALL

Either way you look at it nobody on the site is worth my time or gas you are all way too slow for my taste!!!!

lol i guess its completely unbeatable too
Old 11-09-2006, 09:40 PM
Champ561
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: EVOvsALL

First off let’s get it straight I didn’t come hear to start **** as you put it. The only reason I knew this site was here is because of Google search for something else and a key word of mine ended up being linked to a thread here. So I figured what the hell I would read it, after reading it, all I saw was a bunch of bashing. So I decided to copy a part of an article and post it here to try and prove that yes imports can hang or beat mustangs. But, no this site is to f.u.c.k.i.n.g hung up on there pieces of **** mustang. Yes I do race my car but only at regulated tracks never do I race on the streets, and yes I’ve beaten many a **** stang that car is f.u.c.k.i.n.g garbage. Either way you look at it nobody on the site is worth my time or gas you are all way too slow for my taste!!!!

Just delete my profile here and I will be happy never to return to such a trashy site with trashy people!!!!!!
Really are trying to hurt us. But we arew talking about to differant types of racing. And of coarse when you come to a MUSTANG site people are gonna disagree with you when you are bashing stang. I am sure the fastest track evo can beat the fastest track fox, just like the fastest 1/4 mile fox will beat the fastest 1/4 mile evo. Not every stang owner is a "redneck", just like not every evo owner is a stuck up little import loving ***.
Old 11-09-2006, 10:43 PM
Black94GT
1st Gear Member

Congratulations on owning a car that has the same amount of torque at the wheels that my lug nuts require to tighten down. I myself am a fan of all cars that are done in a tastful way, but you dont see me going to honda websites going "i have a mustang, bow before me and my 5.0 of death." Why? because i respect the "tuners" not the "RICERS" that outnumber the tuners and post on those forums.