Notices
2005-2014 Mustangs Discussions on the latest S197 model Mustangs from Ford.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I have given up on Bamachips

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 09:30 AM
kentompkins
1st Gear Member

Angry

Whether or not he's staying open and still doing tunes - he must not be taking PayPal payments anymore since they can't seem to find any money in his account to reimburse me the $100 he took for the tunes he can't deliver.

Buyer Beware - If you're in need of a tune and you buy a tune from this shop and don't use a credit card that will reimburse you for non-delivery of goods - then you're a tard.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:59 PM
Joshspony
3rd Gear Member

Here's the thing... 1st As Matt said, people are still getting tunes.

2nd Doug is stuck between a rock and a hard place. He got really behind, people complained to paypal, paypal locked him out of his account. Now without access to his account he can't buy the physical products (cai, tuners, ect). If he can't buy more products then he can't keep them in stock. Therefore he can't deliver the products to the customer.

3rd He is still writting tunes though. He doesn't need to put out any money to write a tune, just his time. That is why he is still giving out tunes, and telling people how to get their money refunded for the physical products.

Hes not a crook, theres tons of people out there that can back him on that. If he was a crook, he wouldn't be telling people how to get their money back. He would just close the doors and walk away.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:26 AM
xspsi
1st Gear Member

Originally Posted by Joshspony
Hes not a crook, theres tons of people out there that can back him on that. If he was a crook, he wouldn't be telling people how to get their money back. He would just close the doors and walk away.
That's because pretty soon he's going to be in a legal battle with PayPal and the CC companies -- they're the ones providing the refunds, not Doug. Doug does not have the money. When my dispute was finalized, PayPal was unable to recover the funds from Doug's account. What does that tell you?

Anyway PayPal, not Doug, came through for me and provided me a full refund on the spot (over the phone).

Recommendation to all: Call PayPal directly. They are providing full refunds with no questions asked. They're very much aware of what is going on and are providing excellent customer service -- i.e. keeping their customers happy.

Hope you guys that are still out of pocket get your money back soon.
Old 02-11-2010, 02:45 PM
shawnk101

Originally Posted by xspsi
That's because pretty soon he's going to be in a legal battle with PayPal and the CC companies -- they're the ones providing the refunds, not Doug. Doug does not have the money. When my dispute was finalized, PayPal was unable to recover the funds from Doug's account. What does that tell you?

Anyway PayPal, not Doug, came through for me and provided me a full refund on the spot (over the phone).

Recommendation to all: Call PayPal directly. They are providing full refunds with no questions asked. They're very much aware of what is going on and are providing excellent customer service -- i.e. keeping their customers happy.

Hope you guys that are still out of pocket get your money back soon.

Thankkyouuu I called paypal and just like that they refunded me, Good thing i finally came across this threadd didnt think it wud be easy>. OUTSTANDING SERVICE from Paypal, bad service from bamachips. im about to go buy the SCT and intake combo from brenspeed, HOORAH! over and out